18.

Jennie

''What do you mean by that, Hyun-shin? Is this how desperate you are? And the hell you know who my woman is? Did you stalk me?!" When I asked her that she just look at me. Oh, fucking bitch.

"Seulgi, call the cops, someone just violated my priva-." Hyun-shin laughed out loud that's why I stopped talking to Seulgi and looked at her.

"Trust me Jennie, with the information I have, will definitely ruin your girl, calling the cop is not an option. Tru-" I didn't let her finish ang grabbed her arm harshly. "What the fuck are you saying. Don't fucking test me, Hyun-shin." I gritted my teeth. I badly wanted to choke her.

"If you really want to know, cancel all your meetings today, and for the love of god, book us in a fancy restaurant." The hell! "You're so shameless! I hate the fact that I knew you." She just smirked. She doesn't have any conscience at all.

"Do it Jennie or else, not only you, your employees will know how dirty your woman is, I promise you, the entire world will know." I somehow get nervous when she stated that. Did Lisa keep something from me? I investigated and check on her, I didn't see anything. Huh! Hyun-shin is bluffing, for sure.

"Get out of my company. I won't allow you to destroy us Hyun-shin. Trust me, you never saw the beast in me. If something happens to Lisa, I will not investigate anymore." I slowly approach her so she will feel how serious I am. "I will only accuse you and I will find you." I can see that she's hurt. Maybe she understood how important Lisa is to me.

"V, dig some information about Lisa that was close and resolved a couple years ago. Again, I will give all the information to you. But I need you to give me your time and book in a fancy restaurant. This maybe the last, Jennie." She sadly stated. Did she give up? I hope so.

I stared at her for a while before I turn my attention to Seulgi. "Cancel all my appointment today. Then book a table for 2 in Wolf Gang." Seulgi nodded.
--------

Jennie and Hyun-shin is sitting across each other. Hyun-shin informed Jennie about the incident before, she can't believe that her baby was humiliated before by the same man who interrupted them in the restaurant.

"Frederick's wife, and how is V involved in this?" I asked Hyun-shin. "He approached me and ask me if I want to get you back, he said-" She was cut off because it seems like, there's something on her eye.

"Jennie, can you, uhm. Please, can you try to blow in my eye. There's something on it. I can't open my eye." She please. I am contemplating but I think, I don't have any choice.

I hold her face using my two hands and blow hardly on her eye. It didn't seem like she's distress or what, whatever. I just want this to be over. "There." I then fixed my posture same as she. I saw her wiping her lips. That's odd.

"What are you saying earlier?" I asked her but there's something change in her demeanor. She casually looking at her phone then she stare at me. "Checkmate." She stated.

"Check, what?!" I asked her, I becoming more annoy to her. "Hyun-shin, stop wasting my time, I need to fetch." Shit! I stopped myself when I remembered that so never once send a text, call or update Lisa since morning.

"You may go now Jennie. It seems like, you need to do something." She smirked. "You, did you plan this?! Hyun-shin, stop  being obnoxious, you won't like it if I direct my anger towards your family." I saw how her lip turned white.

"You may won this day, but trust me. This will not be the last you see me if I find something." After that, I stood up and left the table. I can still hear her faint scream. "Jennie! What do you mean. Jennie, don't ever hurt my family. Jennie!!!!."

Rolly saw me right away so he runs towards the car to open it. I checked the time and it's 7PM already. Shit!

"I forgot my phone Rolly, let's go to the company first, then to my house, then will fetch Lisa." I saw him nodding on the rearview then I felt the car is slowly moving.

What will I do now, is she mad. I miss my baby more because of the thing I found about her. I'll make sure to help her get justice, I know it's been closed and resolved but I will still punish the people who are involved.

"We're here, Ms. Kim." Due to all the information, I got distracted and didn't notice that the car not moving anymore.

"Ask Seulgi to get my phone, I'll stay here." Rolly nodded and went out from the car. While waiting, I can't help but to think about what happened in the restaurant.

Hyun-shin seems like she plan this, from the start. I smirked. She's getting braver, now, I'll make sure you will regret whatever you did today and whatever your plans are.

Rolly slowly knocked on the window. "Ms. Kim." He then handed me the phone. I see a couple of missed call from Lisa, around 3-4 PM. I tried calling her, but I can't reach her.

"Let's go to Lisa first Rolly. Let's go to Crazy horse." I decided to go to her work first, it seems like she blocked me.

I couldn't help but to chuckle at what she did. My baby is being adorable again.