11.

Jennie

I wake up because someone is calling me. Who is insane that will call this early? When I know my inner self is awake, that's the time I realized a heavy feeling in my left shoulder, I look at it and saw the bareback of my woman. Oh! Now I can remember, Lisa and I made love last night. I looked at my phone, when I saw it's an unknown number, I declined it, texted Rolly to bring some clothes for me, because I'm planning to spend my Sunday with Lisa, and enable the DND option. I don't want any disturbance while we are together.

I pulled Lisa closer to mine and spoon her. I kissed her shoulder that becomes my favorite thing to do with her and close my eyes.

However, I'm having difficulty finding myself to sleep. Maybe because I'm next to my woman who is fully naked. I can't control myself but recall what happened last night.

Flashback

When we reached Lisa's place, I asked her to come inside first, she agreed. I talked to Rolly to go home and I'll just message him if I need something else. Before he left, he congratulated me. I smiled at Rolly, he is one of my trusted employee.

When I went inside, I heard the music playing in the background. I didn't see Lisa right away. "Babe?" She then appeared upstairs and slowly walked towards the stairs. "You mentioned that you wanted to see me perform, since you weren't able to finish it, and you are now my girlfriend, the first gift that I would like to give you is this. Do you think I'm being a bad girl?" She seductively asked.

My throat is dry because of Lisa's outfit. I can't find my voice. I lose my ability to speak. I thought staring would be enough. Those black lingerie, man. I can't.

"Baby, I'm asking you a question, how will I know if I will continue this. I don't want to be naughty on your eyes." She teasingly asks, oh man. Is she planning to kill me? She's now infront of me. I can smell her perfume, and I think I can smell her sex, she's wet already.

"No, you're not a bad girl instead you're a good girl that will give mommy a performance, right." She bit her lip hard when she heard me call myself mommy.

"Yes, mommy" She then pushed me on the sofa. She started swaying her hips and I'm all here for that. The music on the background turned erotic.

She crawled infront of me again and slowly pull off my dress. I don't know how long I can control myself, I want to devour her. "Tell me mommy, so far, am I doing great?" I wasn't able to answer when she decided to sit on my lap then bent down, to slowly sliding off from my body. What a fucking talented.

I can't control myself any longer so I grabbed her so she can sit on my lap. I devoured her neck while I slide her lingerie to the side so I can play her clit. "Fuck, you're so wet baby girl. Am I the reason for that?" I keep on playing on her clit while she squeezes her boobs. "Oh, fuck! Yes mommy. It's because of you."

When I heard her answer I shoved my 2 fingers inside of her and pump in fast. "Oh my god. Mommy, don't stop. Fuck!" I continue my fast pace, when I know that she's near, I added another finger, "Fucking, don't stop Jennie." She then moved her face and licked my ear all over. I am fucking pleasured by that. After she came, I switched out position and completely removed her panty. "Now, behave my little slut. It's time for me to taste your sweet cunt." She may be still sensitive because when I shoved my tongue inside her, her back arch and she decided to rip my hair, it's painfully sweet.

"Oh yes Jennie. Fuck! Oh my god. Harder, I need more Jennie!" She then hold my hair tightly and rubbed her cunt on my face. "Fuck! Stay there mommy. I'm cumming. Stay there!" I then taste her juice that spilled all over my face. She then slumped on the sofa but I keep on licking her to dry her off.

After a while she grab me by my hair and kiss me torridly, "let's go upstairs." I just nodded at her and carry her. She automatically encircle her legs on my waist. When we reached her bedroom, we made love multiple times until she can no longer speak.

End of flashback.

I squeezed her boobs because of that. I felt her moved a little. I kissed her nape because of that.

"Babe, wake up." I can hear her grunt but I think she fell asleep again. I felt a little guilty because I know how tired she is.

"Alright, let's sleep again, I love you sweetheart." I finally close my eyes and did my best to sleep.

--------

I woke up a little late, when I felt my side bed, it's empty. That's when I decided to sit. I saw her note that posted on the screen on my phone.

I smiled after reading it. What a great way to start the day. I decided to stand so I can take a bath.

 I decided to stand so I can take a bath