13.

Lisa

I am not paranoid shit or what but I am a jealous woman. I know we are only in our 2nd day being together however I can't still help but to ask her. I saw it's Hyun-Shin, then she moved outside to talk to the girl. Nu uh, this is wrong. Even though I am an open book and no secrets that needed to reveal, I can't expect Jennie to be the same.

"Hyun-Shin is," my thoughts were interrupted when I heard Jennie. I decided not push it. "No, stop. You don't need to tell me. I'm sorry if I ask, I trust you Jennie. I'm just being unreasonable and petty girlfriend .Please ignore it." I hung my head low. I'm embarrass for what I did.

"Babe, come on. You're not, okay. You have all the right to question me. You are not being petty or what,being adorable, yes. To be honest, I like it when you questioned me, it only proves that you love me. Stop being embarrass babe, let me see your face." Jennie really knows the word that I needed to hear. She's so considerate.

"Alright, but please tell me if I'm being too much, okay." She smiled at me and just shake her head. "You will never be too much." She held my hand again and kiss it. Such a gentlewoman.

"So, Hyun-shin, she's my ex. We've been together for too long. She's my first love, yes but she fooled me. She's having an affair with my best friend. It takes too long for me to recover, that's my first and last heartbreak. I promised you, we were done for long ago. I didn't know what she wanted but she started calling me last week, I think the day after I met you. Babe, trust me. Even before I met you, I'm so over with her and I don't plan to get back to her. So, don't be jealous. Okay?" Oh my god! The audacity of that girl to still contact Jennie.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I know you didn't deserve that but at least you were able to find out before you know, decide to take it to the next level." She just smiling at me while nodding her head. I decided to approach her and sit to her lap. "Okay, here's what were going to do, I'll send her a message with our pictures in it. The audacity of her! You're all mine, right baby?" I ask Jennie and I see her gummy. "I'm all yours, babe." She then kissed my collar bone.

We took a couple of pictures, and we chose some of our pictures and make it as our phone's wallpaper and lock screen.

"Now, let's see some movie until it's time for us to go to groceries." She didn't allow me to stand up from her lap.

"Can I just play with your pu-" I cover her mouth. She's so. "Baby, no! We've done a lot of it last night. I'm still sore. But, let's see tonight. Only If you decided to sleep here again. Hihihi." I then gave her a peck.

"I would love to sleep beside you again, my love." She gave me a peck as well. "Alright, stand up now, I may not control myself and devour you." My eyes turned big because of her being straight forward. I can't handle her.

"Hmp! Stop being such a naughty baby." I pouted and she just chuckled and kiss my nose. "I will stop now, let's go watch some movies."

"Can we play, Frozen 2 baby?"