8.

Jennie

It's 6:30 already, that's the time I decided to leave my house. I want to drive Lisa, however, I know this is going to be special, so asking Rolly to drive us is the smartest thing to do.

I went inside, it's one of my favorites. I specifically informed Rolly to prepare the Roll Royce. He immediately went out of the car to open the door for me. I thank him and he proceeded to the front door and hopped in.

"Where to Madam?" He's looking at me in the rear mirror. "Let's fetch my woman first." He understands it quickly and revive the engine.
-

--- 

I texted Lisa to inform her that we are on our way. She replied a thumbs up. Hahaha. Is she nervous? She's really adorable. "Rolly, don't forget to get the bouquet for you Ma'am Lisa." He nodded as a confirmation.

Rolly parked alongside of the road. I went out to fetch Lisa at her doorstep.

"Coming." She shouted. I smiled after I hear her voice. "Hi. Would you like some water first." She enthusiastically asked. She looks divine. Lisa doesn't wear a heavy make up but a natural one, almost like she doesn't have any and, my woman is so gorgeous. "Hey." She disappointedly ask for my attention. 

I clear my throat first before I answer her. "I'm sorry babe, didn't mean to ignore you. I just. You're so gorgeous, Lisa. You look wonderful." I sincerely say and she blushed hard because of it.

"Stop it. Hmp. You too. You're prettier than me, Jennie." She sincerely say. I would like to disagree and tell her she's prettier but I think we really need to go.

"Thank you, sweetheart. Let's go?" She nodded. She turned around to make sure everything was good before leaving her house.

When she is contented, she close the door. I lend my hand so I can hold her and she accepted it. We smile at each other sincerely.

I intertwined our fingers before we walk together. Rolly saw us and immediately went to back seat and open the door for us.

"Good afternoon, ma'am Lisa." My woman smiled at Rolly and went inside the car, I followed. Once we are settled, I ask Rolly to handed me the bouquet first. He agreed then revive the engine to go to our next destination.

"For you. I booked our dinner to Walked in the clouds, is that okay with you babe?" She looks excited when I mentioned the place.

"Really? Oh my god! I've been wanting to visit the place but I know I can't come by alone. I'm so happy that you decided to book there, it's one of my bucket lists." She said and excitement is really evident on her face. For that, I'm happy.

"I'm happy too sweetheart. Actually, my best friend is the one who booked it. She promise me she'll make it perfect and I guess her mission was accomplished." She smile at the information. 

Lisa smiled at the information. "You really are different from the others. You are not shy to tell me the truth that it's your best friend who do the booking, because I know someone will just take the credit. Thank her for me okay, and thank you too Jennie for fetching me and also for this beautiful flowers, I really like it."