21.

Jennie

When Lisa ran towards me, I know she didn't mean anything that she did today. Again, she's just being adorable.

When we arrived in Peninsula, Lisa took care of me. I mean, she helped me change my dress so I will be comfortable in resting.

I rested for 2 hours. She looked at her surroundings and I'm all alone in this room. When she check the time, it's 1 AM already. I'm about to stand up when the door of the bathroom open.

"Babe, why did you wake up?" Lisa said. I smile at her. "I just woke up. I have enough rest. By the way, I'm sorry I wasn't able to take care of you. Did you eat?" She shakes her head.

"No, but I'm not hungry don't worry." She answered. "What's wrong babe?" I asked her. I gestured her to come closer. "I, uhm. I think we need to talk now, to what happened yesterday. I didn't mean to tite you." She guilty say.

"I know. Alright. Let's talk. I have something to tell you. But you may go first. Would you like to do it here?" I held her hand. "Let's talk here. Can you hug me?" She requested. I smile at her, she then turn around so I pull her closer to me back hugging her.

"Okay, first there's something you need to know about me, but I assume I thought that since you check my background you already know this. Jennie, I had a scandal before." I can feel that she's getting anxious. "Relax babe." I whispered to her.

She took a couple of deep breaths before she continues. "It was the anniversary of Crazy horse, only elites and sponsors are invited to that party. My manager before, I still believe he was paid by Frederick, he is the one who drugged me. He is the only one that can do it." Her voice is cracking.

"Babe, do you want to continue? Because it doesn't matter to me okay. I know it's not your fault or what, but what I can promise you is I will get justice. We are not done. They started it, I'll end it." She then looked at me. Her eyes is teary. She then hug me. So tight.

"Thank you, baby. I, I don't know but thank you baby." I hug her until she's ready to let go. "Sshhh. I love you Lisa, relax please." I can feel that she's nodding her head.

"I'm okay now. I can continue. Thank you for listening. However, yesterday. While preparing, someone visited me. He, uhm, he showed me photos of what happened. I tried to fightback but when he hold my face harshly, he dry humping me. He moaned. I feel so disgusted, when I get the chance, I push him and close the door right away." A man visited her? Is this the reason why she called me?

"Then, I cried, I tried to call you but then, I had a panic attack. I passed out, and still I didn't receive any call back or text from you." She pouted after that. I can't help but blame myself.

"And then, I received an email as well from the same person, mocking me. He said that she'll ruin me, she'll destroy our relationship and he said that he will make the photos sluttier." She ended.

The information is overwhelming. I cannot imagine the experience she had from yesterday. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or to deliberately ignore you. Something happened as well. She-," Lisa cut me off.

"I know what happened. The unknown man sent me a photo of you and her kissing in a fancy restaurant. That is actually the reason why I decided to visit Irene. I got hurt. But I know, I'm being immature and petty." She is but not will cause us misunderstanding or what. She had a valid reason as well. She received photo of me kissing someone else.

"You are, but I understand you. However to avoid any misunderstanding in the future, do not ran away, babe, okay?" She pouts more but nodded in the end.

"Just to clarify, I did not kiss and will not kiss someone. I'm committed to you, to our relationship. I can promise to you that I will be faithful and loyal. I won't do anything that will ruin our relationship especially your trust, okay?" She nodded apologetically.

"Otay, I'm sorry baby. I promise it won't happen again." She promised. "Alright. I forgive you, forgive me too. I love you baby." She smile, finally. "I love you too."

She hugged me and kissed me multiple times. "I miss you." She said sincerely. I smile because of that. "I miss you more my love."

I'm happy that we were able to talk and discussed what happen. Now, I will do everything to know who violated my woman.

 Now, I will do everything to know who violated my woman