17.

Lisa

I woke up, after passing out. I'm glad that I still get to wake up. I checked at the time and it's 7PM already. I don't have the energy to go to Crazy horse anymore.

I stood up and checked my phone. My heart pained a little. I didn't receive any texts or call back from Jennie. I can't control but smirked, good things will only lasts for a couple of days only. They are all the same.

I messaged Alice, my manager in crazy horse. I know it's a late notice but I don't want them to get worried.

Glad that I was able get groceries yesterday. So, I get my prepared salad and eat some. While chewing, I'm still asking myself what happened earlier. Why is the man earlier bothering her for an issue way back before.

At the same time, I'm asking why Jennie is not contacting me. Is she that busy? Maybe, I don't know and I don't want to know. She should have at least send me a text letting me know or what.

I may be overthinking things, does updating your partner is only applicable to Highschool and College sweethearts? I know, I need to learn a lot of things but for now, I'll be immature. To hell with Jennie!
---------

I'm done showering, and now I'm relaxing in my bed. I can't get out of my head about the situation I had this morning. I needed to tell this to Jennie. Keeping secrets from her will definitely ruin our relationship.

I'm about to call Jennie, when I received a text.

It's from the same man, what does he mean by Jennie is with someone else. Is this the reason why she didn't bother to text me?

And so? It could be someone that she have a meeting with.

I texted the man, telling him whatever he wants I'll tell Jennie about it. That, it's not enough to ruin our relationship.

After a couple of hours. The man replied stating that they already inform Jennie. He also attached a photo, and that photo make me experience my first heart break.

Jennie is, kissing another woman and they are in, like a fancy restaurant.

But somehow, it seems like it's only the angle. Still, she didn't text me. Tell me that she will be having dinner in a FANCY restaurant with some girl.

FINE JENNIE! I will not update you as well. I'll sleep this pain away. I won't be too needy for your attention, if this is how she wants us to be, so be it!

I texted the man to direct my anger and frustration.

I gritted my teeth while typing my messages. But composing loudly.

"I FUCKING DON'T CARE! YOU CREEP! I BET YOU CAN'T GET ANY WOMAN TO PLAY YOUR SMALL PENIS! WHEN YOU DRY HUMP ME, I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING, THAT'S WHY YOU TOOK ME OFF GUARD WHEN YOU MOANED! YOU ARE SO GROSS! UGLY!" I send the text and somehow it helps me to relax.

After I took a couple of deep breaths.
Ahuh. Jennie may go here once she found out I didn't go to Crazy Horse, tss. You will not see me tonight! Catch me if you can!

After, I think of staying with Irene. She is my childhood friend. I will text her to inform that I will be visiting her, and I will stay overnight. When I received her response telling me she's excited, I jump from my bed to change my clothes.

Lisa is a hardheaded childish woman. She's petty as fuck. Jennie needs to give her maximum patience when it comes Lisa,  she needs it. Really.