Meeting the crew

You brought the biggest bottle of sake you could find. You felt like he needed it . After serving some more of the customers you returned to his table . He was staring into the sky . Still with that dark , annoyed expression of his.
"Your sake sir" you said nicely, placing the bottle and a little shot glass in front of him. He ignored the glass , but picked up the bottle , elegantly snipped of the lid with his fingers and taking a big sip . His features calmed a little .
"Zoro do you know this girl???" You heard someone say , you would have guessed it was a twelve year old munching on some fries , but it seemed to be a boy your age . He had black messy hair , that was mostly hidden under his strawhat .
What was definitely eye catching though was the widest grin you had ever seen. Not at all an ugly grin though . Kind of inviting .
"No" Zoro answered sipping more of his sake .
"Actually..." you replied turning to face the strawhat " we met earlier. He got lost and I showed him the way" .
"HAH I KNEW IT" Shouted a red haired women .
"If you know Zoro then you should also know his captain shishishsishi. My name is Monkey.D.Ruffy . And this is my crew. "
You were a little concerned about this boy being ranked above the muscular swordsman but who were you to judge . Instead you just listened to his talking . You were introduced to Lysop he seemed to be nice.
"This is Nami, she is our navigator . The best one on the entire ocean ." Nami smiled proudly at Luffys words shaking your hand.
"This is Robin , she is an archeologist. And she has really cool devil fruit powerrrrssss" Luffy seemed to be a little too excited about his crew mates powers earning a fist from Nami.
You once again shrieked a little when an arm seemed to randomly appear on the table in front of you . You looked at Robin . She was pretty and nodded approvingly. You shook the hand that grew from the table , understanding Luffys excitement.

"This is Sanji. Our cook . He makes the best dishes and he's got the hardest kicks ."
Sanji was already back to noodling around you with his heart eyes . You giggled from the sight of him .
"Mi lady...may I invite you to a delicious dinner on our ship?"
Since the rest of the crew seemed to really like this idea , and since Sanjis look on his face really couldn't get you to say no , you agreed . Feeling a little nervous . You once again felt this green heads eyes in your back .
"OH I ALMOST FORGOT . ZOOOOROOOOOOOOOO" Luffy screamed once again suddenly his arm stretched out just to slap Zoro's back to wake him from his daydreaming , earning a:
"I'm going to chop you into pieces one day" from him .
You couldn't help but laugh out loud at this scenario.
"This is our swordsman. One day he will become the best in the world " the captain said , giving you that toothy grin.
You turned around to face him , holding out your hand "it's nice to meet you Zoro". You smiled at him. He hesitated but actually took your hand .
You noticed that his hands were huge . They felt rough probably from his training but is was a nice feeling .Though if it passed too quickly .
"Sooo what's your Na-...WAIT WE FORGOT CHOPPER"
You twitched your eyebrows. What's a Chopper ?
Suddenly behind Zoro's legs , you could see a little creature nervously poking his head out to look at you.
You weren't quite sure what exactly he was , but he was  the cutest thing you had ever seen .
You bend down to be at his level holding out your hand "it's nice to meet you Chopper . My name is (y/n)"
"(Y/N) WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NAME" It was Sanji who seemed to have scared the little animal behind Zoro's legs again .

"Heyy you don't have to be scared of me . I won't hurt you , you are way to cute for that " you smiled still holding out your hand . Chopper became crimson red from that but he actually came out a little more to take your hand .

"Chopper is the doctor of this crew . One day he will cure any disease. And he is half rain deer half human ." Luffy commented.
"Is that true Chopper?" You asked becoming excited " you know , my family has been trying to find cures for generations . I'm an excellent at healing massages . And my sisters always had a great talent when it came to inventing new types of medicine  Maybe I can learn a little bit from you " you giggled reaching out under the rein deers chin , finding the spot you were looking for . With a little scratch Choppers eyes became blurry and he exhaled in relaxation, stumbling towards you and landing on your lap.
"My god he is so precious " you said looking up at Zoro . He didn't answer but nodded. Good enough .
"Anyways it was nice meeting you all . But I will have to get back to work. Let me know as soon as you need anything." You placed chopper onto Zoro's lap, hearing some grumpy humming  but ignored it heading off.
"Tomorrow evening on our ship (Y/n)saaaaaan." You heard Sanji yell after you . You blew him a kiss and got back to work .

Zoro's Pov

Did she really have to point out that I got lost . What an annoying brat. And now everyone in this crew is worked up on her. Especially this dumb fucking love cook again . Maybe I should just take my sword when he is sleeping and-

CRASHHH

I turned around . It seemed to be a pretty drunk pirate from the bar . He got into a fight with one of his crew mates . Throwing glasses and bottles at each other .
I saw (y/n) running out trying to calm them down . Of course unsuccessfully.
They seemed to get even more raged . Now scaring all the customers away. (Y/n) tried to grab one of them by the arm .
"That's not a good idea" I said getting up but it was to late.Trying to shake her off , he punched her in the face .
I couldn't see if it was an accident or not but it must have been with a lot of force .
(Y/n) stumbled backwards and landed on the floor.

Your Pov

Here we are again laying on the floor . I sat up a little , my ears still ringing from the impact . I touched my cheek and my nose , where the pain was the worst . Of course it drew blood. My vision was blurry, but I saw someone coming towards me . It was Zoro , he kneeled down next to me , grabbing my face with his hands and shaking me a little. His lips moved but I couldn't hear what he was saying .
Suddenly he got up .
I was now surrounded by Nami and Robin who were supporting me while trying to get up .
I held my head my hearing got better but the headache got worse.
Zoro and Sanji had knocked out both of the pirates .

Narrators Pov

"(Y/n) ? (Y/n)?? Your bleeding you really need a doctor " nami said in a hysteric tone .
"It's fine " you grunted , walking inside to get an empty bucket . You settled down next to the pile of broken glass and started to scoop it inside . After you were done , you got up and walked back to the crew .
"Thank you for helping . I don't know how pay back for this. " you said looking at your feet . You weren't exactly embarrassed. You were just disappointed that you couldn't have solved the problem alone .

"Shishishishi. All you need to do is come to dinner tomorrow ".