Current Life

You were never really the type of girl , hiding their feelings. Actually , you really enjoyed knowing that even though you never tried to be someone your not , people seemed to acknowledge you .

You had 2 sisters. They lived far away though , in the town you grew up in . Together with your beautiful mother. She taught you everything you knew .
How to be kind
How to make people accept you the way you were
How to care for yourself .
But most importantly, she taught you about her ability to heal people.
Your family had a whole history of inventing medicine and new alternative ways of curing . Not just physical issues.

You were a master at massages. Your massages would make people forget their pain . Make them feel their whole body and aware them of their power.

You were always the person to spread warmth and kindness around the people you were with. Even if that meant , that sometimes you would get used. Sometimes actually means many times .

Before your mother died she told you "(Y/n) , your powers are not inhuman . You might be the most human creature in this world . Your greatest strength ist your empathy and kindness. You are the light inside a world of darkness. But that doesn't mean that everybody will be grateful to have you . So take care of yourself first . Always!"

You went away after that. You couldn't stand the scent of your mom fading away. So you might as well leave first. You wanted to meet new people , see the world . Do good with your powers . And continue your family's work. Find more cures and ways to heal from the inside and from the outside.

But it seems like destiny had different plans just now . The main problem ? Money! God damn that shit runs out quickly. You travelled with a ship of food suppliers across the ocean to a little island called salt lake . Basically it was a town that captured the salt from the ocean to sell it to trading companies. And it was a common stop to stack up on supplies for marines and pirates. Yeah....fucking boring.

So you ended up here without money and with nothing but your clothes. And your pretty face luckily. You had (y/hc) hair that perfectly framed your features. You wore a full length skirt with a slit for more motion . And your favorite (y/fc) top , that showed off your beautiful curves. Wich is probably why you ended up at this pub , serving filthy men their sake .

"(Y/n)!!! Where the fuck is table 3s order???"
Today was the busiest afternoon ever . Tonight was the celebration of the towns salt trading anniversary wich came out as a huge festival every year. More work for you .

"I'm so sorry Sir . This beer is on the house " you explained to calm the disgusting pirate down . He had a long filthy beard that had mud stains in them . He revealed a toothy , smelly grin .
"I'm guessing the meat is on the house too ?" With that he slapped your butt causing you to trip .
You found yourself , covered in sake with the laughing so called Captain and his crew above you .
It didn't take you long to adjust to the situation and with and elegant swing of your tray , you hit him straight into his visage.
Panting with anger you looked him dead in the eyes.

"(Y/n) what the fuck..."
You heard your boss say in exhaustion . Tiredly trying to apologize to the furious man . You just walked into his office .
Already knowing what's about to come .