Chapter Twenty Six

" Ard, remember we're all meeting at the airport at 2:30pm. Yall better not be late or yall gonna see my ass on that flight taking off." Sam said through the other end of the phone.

I had her on speaker as I laid on Tyler's chest. Today is our Miami trip and it took Tyler no time to say yes to coming with me. Jade ass went ghost again. I've been calling her since prom night, which was three weeks ago. I have no clue on where she stays now and I haven't seen her in school at all.

Ever since prom night, Tyler and I have been spending a lot more time together. He hasn't been too pushy about me being his girlfriend which was a good thing. He really just has been a gentleman like he's always been. His kindness is what drew me to him. It felt good and I can honestly say it's actually genuine. It feels amazing to have someone in your life that's positive and wants to see you succeed. All Tyler and I really talk about now is our goals and where to start in order to move towards them.

We laugh, we communicate and most of all, we listen to one another. Actually, listening to someone is very important in any form of relationship. Anybody can engage and hear someone talk, but to actually listen and understand them goes a long way. I love the fact that we don't argue and only want what's best for one another. He even cut off all his female friends like he said he would. I didn't believe him at first, but he showed me and also showed me the text messages telling them to delete his number. Tyler really had a lot of hoes, in different area codes. A damn shame.

" We will be late if you don't hang up this damn phone." I said, sucking my teeth at her.

" Yea okay, yall asses just want to boo love and cuddle some more. Y'all get on my nerves with all that mushy shit." She said to me

" Girl whatever." I said, chuckling as Tyler leaned down and kissed me on my forehead.

" Whatever my ass. Bye , I'll see y'all soon." she said, disconnecting the call.

" That girl is crazy." I said, trying to sit up.

" Nawl, where are you going? I'm not finished with you yet." Tyler said as he sat up and hovered over top of me.

Tyler has been taking me all round ecstasy world and I'm worn out. He's been giving me head non stop this morning and honestly I don't think I have anymore left in me. My legs felt numb and I had a major cotton mouth from breathing heavily and moaning all crazy. This boy had my mouth wide open as he took my soul multiple times. Crazy part about it, he didn't even care about getting his off. He knew I wasn't ready to have sex with him yet, but I did offer to give him a hand job. He declined it and said he would rather wait.

" Tyler no, I can't take anymore. We have to get ready to leave soon." I said to him,

My words were unheard as he kissed my jaw bone down to my neck.

" Tyler, noo." I said once more in between moans.

He slowly started sucking on my neck as he got more comfortable in between my legs. Our bodies were stuck like glue and the feeling of him being this close was causing me to want more of him. I've been trying to hold my word, but it's been hella hard lately. I wanted to feel him inside me so bad. This boy never failed to amaze me and I knew the dick was going to be good too.

" I want you. Let's go all the way." I said in his ear.

He stopped sucking on my neck and looked me in my face. He stared long and hard for like two minutes before saying,

" Nawl, you're not ready yet." He said as he got up and sat on the edge of the bed.

" Wait what? What makes you think I'm not ready? And why did you stop?" I asked, getting frustrated.