New Viners (Chapter 27)

Beth's P.O.V
I was walking for a while and then I see Mark our manager telling Marii that she's suspended for this tour in Seattle. Yes!!! I was dancing all happy. Then I saw that the boys were coming so I stop and keep acting as the hurt one.
"Beth! Honey you shouldn't be alone." Cam said.
"I'm fine! Don't worry I will be more better now." I said.
Mark came out of the room and he walk to us.
"Hey guys!! I came for tell Marii that she's suspended so you Beth could be calm and people will not try to attack her for now." He said.
"That's a good news." Cam said.
"Yeah! She have to learn her lesson. I forgive her for all and I want her to be a better person." I said crying.
"Darling she will. Keep that vibes. See you both at the end of this tour. Bye!" He said.
"How could you forgive her?" Cam said a little angry.
"I'm don't like her ok! She needs help." I said.
"Ok! They will help her. We supposed to concentrate in us. Not her anymore." Cam said.
"Yeah!! No more Marii!!" I said hugging him and with a big smile.

Everything was perfect!! Finally I'm the center of attention. I need to tell this to Brad he will be happy.
We walk back to the room and get some things for the show. I take my phone and BOOM my parents call me like 34 times! Shit! Fuck! Ahhhh!! This supposed to not happen.
I take the decision to call them and tell them all. They are my parents but I have to lie to them about the baby's dad.
"BETHANY! Finally you answer. We are so worried and angry with you. You promise to us that you will not have does kind of things. I can't believe that you act like that. What are you going to do with the baby?! You are to young for be a mom. When you land back to L.A you will come with us!!" She said.
"NO MOM! I will stay with Cameron. I'm not going anywhere with you guys!! I take this decision and this is my life so FUCK YOU!" I said.
"Language! You are my daughter and you will listening to me now!" She scream.
"Screw you mom!" I said.
"I wish you could be just like Marii. A good girl with good values." She said.
"A good girl? She bullied me mom!" I tell her.
"That's what you tell to the interviewers." She said.
"Some guy call Ansel is telling everybody that is lie." She added.
"It's not!! I'm saying the truth." I said.
"I don't know... You change darling and it hurts me that you told me to fuck myself." She said crying.
"Ok MOM! Go ahead keep believing her. Bye!" I said.
I was so blame! Ahhh!!! My parents are just...Ahhh!!! Ansel! Fuck him! Ahhh this can't be happening! I need to do something and now!
"Honey I hear you screaming. Are you ok?" Cam ask.
"My parents. They are such horrible persons. They call me lier and they don't want to see me again." I said crying.
Yes! I lie to Cameron. I need to.
"Babe! I'm sorry!! I will never let you go." He said.
"Thank you! You are the only one that really believe me." I said.
I need to call Bradley! If they find out the truth I don't know what to do. I need to scape in the best opportunity. What I'm going to do with Cam? FUCK! AHHH!

Ansel's P.O.V
I arrived to L.A for the MTV MOVIE AWARDS. I was excited!! Then I saw on the TV Beth. She was talking about Cameron reaction on saying everything about the pregnancy. I keep listening and then an interview ask her about Marii. She start saying that Marii wants her to die and other things. I became angry because Marii isn't like that. She was lying. I knew that she was lying because last time at the Magcon tour I saw her with Bradley Simpson leaving. They kiss and touch each other. I need to defend Marii. At the MTV everybody will be watching it so it's the best moment for saying.
I went to the hotel and all the nanagement was there. They help me to get ready and after that we take the car to the MTV MOVIE AWARDS. When I get out of the car, paparazzi cames running and ask about the movie and then a girl ask me about the Magcon drama.
"Ansel tell us about the Magcon drama." She said.
"About that I want to defend my dear friend Mari." I said.
"So Ansel you are supporting the girl that bullied Bethany?" She ask.
"Yes I am!! I'm totally. She's a good girl and I know she wouldn't to that." I said.
"You heard this from Ansel Elgort. Marii is not a bully. She's the innocent one." She said.
"Thank you Ansel!" She added.
"Thank you!!" I said and leave.
I have a text from Shailene explaining me more the situation. I told her that I will meet all of them in L.A. I also told her about that day and she ask me for go to talk with Bradley about it and convince him to tell the truth. It's a good plan.
Bradley's P.O.V
Holy shit! Fuck Beth! She's amazing!! I was watching the news and then BOOM! Everything is going perfect!!
My phone start ringing and it was Beth.
"Babe! I fucking love you! I wish that you and me now together, you know. Everything is perfect!" I said.
"Shut up and listening! This guy Ansel Elgort is telling everyone that what I said is a lie. They are going to know the truth. What I'm going to?" She said.
"Calm down! Let those rumors go. Babe they hate her. It's just that fucking boy. They will believe more you. Thank you for telling me." I said.
"So I keep like this?" She ask.
"Yeah babe!" I said.
"Ok! I have to go Gemma bye!" She said.
"Gemma who's her?" I ask and she cut.
I don't know what's going on but ok. Who's this man? Shit! That boy Ansel! He send me a text message. I need to leave now. It's time for visit Cody Simpson. I will stay with that man.

Mari's P.O.V
While Shawn and the others are performance before the show I decided to go outside and sit. There was a little kid playing there. He saw me and come closer.
"Hi lady! What are you so sad?" He ask me.
"Hi! I'm in a difficult moment right now." I tell him.
"My mom said that we shouldn't give importance to those situations. We should smile even if it's raining." He said.
"I'm Henry!" He said.
"Thank you Henry!" I said.
"Can you help me with this?" He ask me for painting.
We paint the drawing and then the next one. He was smiling and laughing.
"What's your name?" He ask me.
"Marii." I said.
"Miss Marii a guy right there is watching you. He looks to be a nice guy." He said.
I see back and it was Cameron. He saw me and then he walks fast inside the room.
"He's weird." Henry said.
"No, he's wondering." I said.
"Henry come on! It's time for dinner." A woman said.
"Bye Marii! It was nice to meet you." He said.
"Nice to meet you Henry!" I said.
"Bye!!" I added.
He smile and go to her mom. In that moment I realize that I miss my family so much. I need them now!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of this chapter!!
The next one soon!!
-Mary ☺️🌸✨❤️🍉🍍