New Viners (Chapter 15)

Mari's P.O.V

Jacob will kill him! I believe that Lox and Jacob have something but no. Loxy? Natt call her Loxy? Really? This couldn't be better. Now Jacob will be sad and what happens if he decided to go out of Magcon. I can't with this. I knew everything. I can't!

I go up and leave the restaurant without saying something. I was felling bad for him. I take a taxi and went back to the hotel. I open the door of my room. I went to the bathroom. I take my make-up back and take out the scissors. I cut many times my waist. This was because I'm keeping something that would have bad consequences. I can't!

I start crying hard and hard. I can't with this. Shit! My waist looks pretty bad. I should not do this anymore but I can. I'm stupid. And also I'm stupid. I made the love with my bestie boyfriend, the father of her future baby. I'm stupid! I cut more. I just....cut....after some minutes I feel bad and I fall in the floor.

*some time*

I woke up. Where I am? I'm still in the bathroom for luck. Shit I need to clean all this blood. What happen? I think I fall. I'm weak. I'm getting weak. I clean all and cover my waist with a new gauze. I need to go and buy new gauze. More gauze but I can't go alone what would happen if I fall again? I need someone. Hayes! Right. He could help me. He knew about this cause he saw my cuts on the pool that day.

I look for my phone and call him.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hayes! Is me Marii, I need you to go with me to a drugstore for buy more gauze for my cuts." I said.

"You still...you know...why?" He said.

"Hayes! Please let's don't discuss about this. I'm weak and I need you to go with me." I said.

"Why you can go alone?" He ask. "I fall in the bathroom.... And I just woke up and I'm scared!" I said.

"Fine I will go but you should stop and go to the hospital for check that cuts!" He said.

"No! I'm fine, thanks!" I said.

I wait for him in the lobby. He came and we walk a little. Finally we find a drugstore and buy many gauze. We get back to the hotel and he go with me to my room.

"Thanks you....I know that what I'm doing is bad but.....you know..." I said.

"I know but I don't want to loose you and I know that the boys too!!! We love you!!" He said and give me hug.

"Hayes Grier your an excellent boy and I'm lucky for having you as my friend." I said.

"Good night!!" He said and leave.

"Good night!!" I said and enter to my room.

Cameron's P.O.V

Everything was going okay until Natt said that he will sing with Lox. Marii get up fast and leave. I was worried about her.

"Did something that I said was wrong for her?" Natt ask.

"Maybe she has an emergency." I said.

"I'm worried about her." Ansel said.

"I will go to see if she's okay." I said.

"Call us if something happen." Shai said.

"Okay!! See ya!!" I said and leave fast.

I take the car and drive. There was traffic on the way. After a long time I arrived to the hotel. I parking and walk inside. I see that Hayes and Mari walk out. I follow them. They went to a drugstore. Why a drugstore? They buy many gauze. Why the gauze? Something here is wrong. They went out and I follow them back to the hotel. They take the elevator and I take the other. When I arrived to Marii flour I hear: