New Viners (Chapter 22)

Cameron's P.O.V

We arrived to Portland but we don't know where did Marii go here. The last fly from Portland came like 45 hours ago. It's night. So it's difficult to find her.

"Man I don't see her." Matt said.

"I'm worried about her." I said.

"We will find her don't worry." Matt said.

"Cameron? Cameron Dallas is that you? Did you remember me? Acacia Brinley." She said.

"Acacia yeah I remember you. Having much time without seen you." I said and give her a hug.

I meet Acacia on a festival. Like 2 years ago. We became friends.

"Yeah too much time. This is Danny guys a friend." She said.

"Nice too meet you." I said.

"OMG! Your Matt Espinosa!!" She said.

"Nice to meet you Caca!!!" Matt said.

"So guys what are you doing here?" Acacia ask.

"We are looking for a friend but we don't know where she is." Matt said.

"What's her name? Maybe i know her." Caca said.

"Marii Major." I said.

"Yeah I know her. She goes with me to Lollapalooza last year. Well also with Ryan and Danny." Caca said.

"Did you see her here?" I ask her.

"No, I'm sorry but if you said that she came here maybe she's with Jason." Caca said.

"Jason? Who's him?" I said.

"It's a youtuber from UK. He has a crazy hair." Danny said.

"I will call him for ask if she's in his place." Caca said.

"Thanks Acacia!!" I said.

She just take her phone out and mark his number.

Acacia's P.O.V

I mark Jason's number. Cameron was looking worried about Marii. Jason answer fast.

"Hello! Acacia." He said.

"Hey Jason!!" I said.

"How are you? Are you guys already here." He ask.

"Yeah!! Don't worried about pick us here Mackenzie will take us to her place." I said.

"Ok cool!! So see ya tomorrow?" He ask.

"Yeah!! Before you go. I need you to talk with a friend." I said.

"Okay." He said.

I past to Cameron the phone and he said:

"Hey Jason!! I'm Cameron Dallas. My friend Marii goes somewhere without telling us and I just take a airplane to came here for see if she's alright. I came with my friend Matt Espinosa. The other boys didn't know that we are here doing this. I need to know if she's with you?" He said.

"Dude! Calm down I know you are worried about her. She's here with us. Don't worried she's fine. You can see her tomorrow and talk." Jason said.

"Thanks you man!!! Thanks god!!!" Cameron said happy.

"See you guys tomorrow bye!!!" Jason said and turn off.

Cameron just hug me tight. He just whispered to my ear "thanks thanks thanks".

"It's okay. She's so important for you. I know how it feels. You will see her tomorrow okay." I said.

"We can stay in a hotel. Don't worry about us." He said.