New Viners (Chapter 9)

Mari's P.O.V

I heard some noise coming from the bathroom. I think that Beth is throw up.

"Beth are you ok? It's 3:45am." I said.

"Yes. This is normal. I hope!!" She said.

"Everything will be okay." I tell her.

"I'm hungry. Can you go and buy me some fries and hamburgers?" She said.

"Sure. I will go. Let me put some shoes and a sweater." I said.

5 minutes later I was ready to go. I need a car to go MacDonald's. Maybe Taylor will give me his lambo.

"You look like Hazel Grace!!! Just that your hair isn't short and you didn't have cancer." She said.

"You know that I'm in love with Augustus Waters!! I will see if Taylor let me drive his lambo." I said.

"Ok!! Good luck." She said.

I leave and when to the Taylor and Carter room. I knock the door and then someone goes up and open.

"Marii? It's 3:53am what are you doing up at this hour?" Taylor said.

"I need the keys of your lambo!!" I said.

"For what?" He ask.

"Beth wants some fries and hamburgers for eat now. She just throw up like 15 minutes ago." I said and explain.

"Okay!! I will give you my lambo but you need to do me a favor." He said.

"Okay!! Just tell me." I said.

"You need to use this bandana for a week and said that I'm the best!!" He said.

"What? I don't wear bandanas." I said.

"So, you will get the keys." He said.

"Fine!!" I said.

"They are yours!!" He said and give them to me.

I when to the parking and turn on the Lambo. Woah!! This car is so cool. Definitely I love it!!

15 minutes later I when to Macdonal's
And I order all the food. They give it to me and I when back the hotel. Taylor was waiting for me in the parking.

"I'm back!!" I said.

"Good and thanks!!! Take your badana." Taylor said.

"Thanks!!" I said.

"See ya!!" He said.

I leave to my room and Beth was waiting for me.

"Yes!!! Your here I'm so hungry!!!" She said.

"Sorry!! It was Taylor that said that I need to wear a bandana for a week." I said.

"Hahaha!!! You will look good!!!" She said.

"Thanks!!!" I said.

I take a shower and get ready. Beth fall sleep after eating all that food. I when down and all the guys where wake up.

"Hey Marii!!" Lox said hugging me.

"Hey Mahogany!!" I said.

"How are you? By the way I love how that bandana looks on you." She said.

"Thanks!! You know, Taylor is the best!!" I said.

"Haha yeah!! We should go to shopping today. We didn't talk to much and you and Beth are the only other girls that are in Magcon." She said.

"Yeah!! Today is okay!!! Beth will sleep all day but I can go." I said.

"Great!! Let's go to sit with the guys!!" She said.