New Viners (Chapter 1)

Mari's P.O.V

It was a beautiful sunny day here in L.A. I was ready to go to MagCon Tour for 7 months.I was a little nervous because I was not going to be home and I will not see my friends for a long time. At least I'm with Beth.

I decided to go down to eat. To my surprise my mom was there . She is never in home. She always has interviews or tours. She is a singer.

"Hey mom" I greet and give her a hug.

"Hey sweetheart" Pyper said.

"What are you doing here in home? You never stay all day" I said.

"I just want to say goodbye because I will not see you for 7 months" Pyper said.

"So, you're going to leave me in the airport?" I said it happily.

"No, I can't let you in the airport. My agent told me I should go to the studio in 10min. But your brother will go" Pyper said.

I can't believe my mom stayed home just to say goodbye because i will not be in home for 7 months. She's always working. She never worried about my brother and me.

"Are you okay?" Pyper said worried.

"Yes, I'm fine, I will go with my brother." I said it sadly.

After that I decided to go to my room for a while.

----------------------------------------------

Beth's P.O.V

Holy shit! I can't believe I fell asleep. Today is the day. Within 8 hours I will meet my crush Cameron Dallas. I know when he sees me he will fall in love with me and no someone else.

I'm so excited. I'll be away from home for 7 months without my parents and their absurd rules and without my annoying brothers.

"Bethany is time to go to the airport" Dad said.

"I'm coming"I said it when I was walking down the stairs.

"Goodbye sweetheart" Mom said and she hug me.

"No sex, no drugs and no parties with those boys" Mom said.

"Mom!" I said walking away.

"Bye idiot" I said to Jake my big brother.

"Bye bitch" Jake said walking to the kitchen.

Jake is very overprotective. He never let me go to parties.

"Please beth don't go, who will protect me from the idiot?" Chris said.

I just laughed. Poor Chris will have to endure my idiot brother.

"Time to go" Dad said.

"Okay!" I said while is was closing the door and taking the car.

----------------------------------------------

Mari's P.O.V

I was listening to music when I saw Dot came into my room.

"Hey mari" He said.

"Hey Dotty" I said.

"You know that I hate when someone call me like that!" He said a little mad.

"Sorry! So, what did you came here?" I ask him.

"I came for take you to the airport, it's time to go" He said it a little sadly.