New Viners (Chapter 4)

Mari's P.O.V

I can't belive that I talk about my dad with Cameron. The only ones that know about it was my family, Beth, Connor, Gemma, Nash because my brother tell him and Cameron.

I feel good and happy with Cameron. Stop! Marii!! Remember the promise you can't. You need to say no!

"It's too late. Let's get back to the hotel." I said.

"Are you sure? We just came here like 10 min ago." He said.

"Yes! It's that.... I'm tired and we need to rest for tomorrow." I said.

"All right!! Let's go!!" He said with a little smile.

I decided to don't stay to much with him because I don't want to have problems with Beth. I love her and she is my best friend . Best friend first than boys.

Matt's P.O.V

Cameron tell me that he wants have some time alone with Marii. He likes her but the think is Marii is doing wrong. I know her heart would feel something powerful loving Cameron.

"Where's Cameron?" Beth ask.

"He's taking care of Skylynn." I said.

"Oh that's so sweet!!" She said.

"Yeah!!" I said.

"Did you think he likes me? I mean we have a lot of things in common and I think we could be a cute couple, don't you?" She ask.

"You know that opposites attract." I said.

"Haha are you crazy? Marii and Cameron? Cameron is not that type of guy that Marii likes." She said.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I'm her bestfriend. I know her more better than others. And by the way she likes Nash." She said smiling.

"What? She likes him?" I said.

"Yes! He always talk about him. They would be a cute couple, don't you think? And he likes her, no? She said with a big smile.

"Oh! I didn't know it. Yes! They would be a cute couple." I lied.

"Let's go to dance guys!!!" Jack J said.

"Yeah!!!" Beth said.

"Ok!" I said.

Cameron's P.O.V

We didn't get lose. We get safe to the hotel. I past a good time with Marii tonight.

"So here we are." I said with a big smile.

"I have a great time with you Cameron." She said.

"Marii I...." I said nervously.

"You..." She said.

"I.... I like you!" I said.

I close my eyes, she didn't said nothing. Maybe she just go.

"Cameron .....your so cute but we didn't know each other to much." She said.

"Yes, your right! I'm a idiot!" I said.

"You aren't Cameron but...." She said.

"What?" I said.

Mari's P.O.V

"What?" He said.

In that moment I was about to tell him that I'm starting feeling things for him but I remind the promise.