New Viners (Chapter 3)

Mari's P.O.V

I when to the lobby to call my brother. I'm a little worry about him.

"Hey!" My brother said in the phone.

"Hey! How are you Dot? How is mom?" I said.

"I'm fine just getting ready for tomorrow, and mom she's right. I think she's in New York for her concert of today and tomorrow. And how are you sis?" He said

"I'm fine. Yeah fine. It's that today I meet a new guy and he's so sweet and gorgeous but I can't be with him." I said.

"Why you can be with him? Did he did something bad to you? He hurt you?" Dot said angrily.

"No! He don't do anything. It's that Beth like him and I promise her to don't fall in love with him, so." I said sadly.

"Marii, I know you promise that to her but love is love sis, when you find it you need to take it or leave it. It's your decision. I don't want anyone to hurt you. If you don't feel right and you just want to come back to home I will go for you. I'm always here for you. See ya in 3 months in New York." He said.

"Thanks you so much!!! I love you and I miss you brother!!! See ya in 3 months!!! Goodbye!!" I said

"Goodbye sis!!! Take care and you know." He said and end the call.

Dot was right. I need to listen to my heart but I don't know to much Cameron. I need to know him better and maybe we could be friends or more but I don't know and I don't want to end my friendship with Beth. I have many things to think.

I decided to go to the pool. I walk in and there was Cameron. Great I don't know what to do and there is Matt and Nash too.

I just keep walking but he's watching me and instally he call me.

Cameron's P.O.V

I was playing with Matt and Nash and then it was Marii just there and she looks a little worried and sad.

"Marii!!" I scream.

She instally stop walking and look at the pool to see who was calling her name.

"Oh hey Cameron!!" She said with a little smile.

"Marii!! Is really that your brother is Dot Major from the band London Grammar?" Matt ask.

"Yes, he is." She said.

"Cool!! I love Hannah! Hannah Reid!!" Matt said.

"She loves her so much. Matt is obsessed with her a lot!!" I said.

"Cam!! Shhh! That's not true." Matt said.

"For the face that you do I think you are lying." She said laughing.

"Shit!!" Matt said laughing.

"Hey marii!!!" Nash said with a big smile.

"Hey Nash!!" She said.

I just go out to the pool for give to Marii a hug. I think she needs one good.

"Free hugs!!!" I said and hug Marii.

"Your wet Cameron!" She said laughing.

"I don't care! And I think I should take you in to the pool" I said and take her from the waist and push her gentle to the pool. Instally she just take so fast her Iphone and throw it to a chair.

"Cameron!!!" She scream.

"What?" I said.

"You idiot! Now I'm wet like you!!" She said with a big smile.