New Viners (Chapter 6)

Cameron's P.O.V

I can't believe that Marii do that. She kiss Nash, she don't want to have another date with me and then we sleep together. She was still sleeping. She looks so cute when she's sleeping. I need to change my plan. I need her to be jealous but I don't want to hurt her. I just moving a little bit and I feel she wake up.

"Sorry!! Go to sleep!!" I said.

"It's ok!! I'm fine. Your so warm I didn't past cold. Is Nash here?" She ask.

"No, none of them. It's a little late. We sleep a lot. Nash let this note to you." I tell her.

I saw how she take it and read it. She was so concentrating.

"I will ask Beth for another date!! She's so cute. I like her so much." I said.

She looks at me back. Her face was so different she started to be jealous.

"Maybe in two weeks I will ask her to be my girlfriend." I said.

"No!" She said.

"What? No way! You are jealous." I ask her.

"No I'm not! I love Nash." She said.

"Your lying! Is like if I tell you that I'm gay." I said.

"You are?" She ask.

"No! You believe that?" I ask her.

"Not to much but yes! It would be could having a gay friend!!" She said.

"Hahaha good!!" I said.

She get out of the bed and take her cloth. She was about to go to shower for be ready to go and eat breakfast.

"Can I shower with you?" I ask.

"No! You can't!" She said.

"Why? It could help the planet." I said.

"Ha ha ha no. And if you try I will kick your bollocks!" She said.

"My what?" I ask.

"Your balls! Bollocks are balls!!" She said.

"Ok! Anyways I will try!" I said.

"She enter to the bathroom. I here how she open the shower. I open the door so slowly and enter.

"Cameron! Fuck! Get out!" She said.

"I'm not watching you! Calm down!!" I said.

"I know what you are trying to do and no." She said.

"Fine I will wait out but I will take your towel and if you want it just come out." I said.

"What? No! No! Shit!" She said.

I take the 2 left towel. I take off my clothes and put the towel. I will wait for her to come out. This would be funny.

"Don't look at me please! Cover your eyes!" She said.

"Marii your not fat your beautiful!!!" I said.

"No! Just cover your eyes!" She said.

"I will cover then but that wouldn't help me. I will see you." I said.

"Fine! Just don't laugh!" She said.

"She start walking naked to me. She was trying to cover but she can't. She was embarrassed. Her body was so shinny and beautiful. She was perfect. I walk to her and give her the towel. She take it and put it on. I take my towel off.

"What are you doing?" She said covering her eyes.

"What you do like some minutes ago." I said.

"Why?" She ask.