New Viners (Chapter 16)

Beth's P.O.V

Today is Magcon and tomorrow too. We leave on Monday. Next Magcon would be in Ohio. I miss so much Cameron. The baby is growing a lot and I get a little more fat. Bradley is been all this days with me. Tomorrow is the last day with him. Then I will wait 5 months or less to see him again. I don't know how I will leave Cameron but I will scape and say goodbye to Magcon. I know that Mari will accepted and sign with Syco Records. She will be famous and I will be a mom. Cameron well I don't know but anyways after that he wouldn't talk to me. The only thing of this that makes me happy is that Cameron and Marii will not be together. She's a bitch! She's with everybody. That's what Chase is back. He will make her fall in love with him and forget Cameron. Also it will hurt him and all the others will thing that she's a bitch that's with everybody.

"Hey bae!!" Brad said.

"Hey bae! I'm sad tomorrow is our last day together." I said.

"I will miss you so much!!!" He said and kiss me.

"How are the boys?" I ask.

"They are okay." He said.

"Great!!" I said.

"Chase is already at Magcon?" He ask.

"Yes! He talk a lot with me. He likes Mari a lot." I said.

"Mari? Really? Woah!" He said.

"She's a bitch. First with Nash, then Taylor, also Aaron, tries with Cameron oh and Jack g." I said.

"Slut! Woah I believe that she was a sweet girl but now woah!" He said.

"I know!" I said.

"Well don't follow her. Your my good girl." He said.

"I'm the good. I always been the good." I said.

Chase's P.O.V

I get ready for tonight. I will kiss Mari in the perfect moment for Cameron saw it and be angrily with her.

"Man are you ready?" Sam said.

"Yes man!!" I said.

"Ok! Let's go!!" He said.

"I see you there." I said.

I walk to the lobby and then to the stage. Mari was there with Aaron talking.

"Hey guys!!" I said.

"Hey!!" Aaron said.

"Hey Chase!!" She said.

"Did you think that I will sing good? I'm scared." Aaron said.

"You will do it okay." Marii said.

I see Cameron enter so I get closer to Mari and hug her and then kiss her. Cameron instally look at us and he was angry. He came really closer to us and push me.

"What the hell?" I said.

"Fuck you! Get away from her." He said angrily.

"Cameron stop!" She said.

He was about to hit me but he stop and I leave. My work for today is done.

Cameron's P.O.V

I was enter to the room for go to the stage but them I see Chase and Mari kissing. What the hell?? I just get angry and I run fast for hit that stupid ginger!

"Stop what?" I said.

"You where about to hit him." She said.

"Oh! Excuse I didn't know you like him." I said.