New Viners (Chapter 17)

Mari's P.O.V

Tomorrow would be the last day in New York. I will see Beth on Monday. I still feeling bad for having sex with her boyfriend Cameron. I start thinking of that night. Then, I remember something ,Hayes tell me that he saw Bradley with Beth in Chicago, something is telling me that she didn't went back to L.A. I don't know but I will find out.

I walk back to my room and get ready for sleep. Lox came later. She was crying.

"Lox are you okay?" I ask her.

"No. Is that Natt will go on tour with his brother and I will not going to see him and maybe he would meet someone more better than me. He promise to me that he would wait all this time and then we can be together but I feel something that tells me that would not happen. Also Jacob and I.... I don't know. He don't want to talk with me anymore and I really love him and want to be with him. Natt was amazing but I don't feel the same for him like Jacob. With Jacob I feel amazing." She said.

"Awwww lox I'm so sorry about you and Jacob. Natt well you both have a connection but it wasn't stronger. Let him go and go and get back Jacob. You both are mean to be together." I tell her.

"You are right!!! I will talk with him and get my relationship back with him. I'm in love with him so much and he was always there for me." She said.

She was right. That makes me thing about Cameron and me. I feel that with him but in this case he's with other and have a responsibility.

"Mari?" She said.

"Yes." I said.

"I'm sorry that you and Cameron will not be together. You both definitely are mean to be forever and well things happen but maybe it could be a change don't you think?" She said.

"A chance? Him and me?" I said confuse.

"Yes! You tell me that Beth that day came to drunk and hit you. How I forget to tell this. Cameron don't like to drink. He doesn't drink went we go to parties or something. Why Beth tell you that she and Cam have sex in that moment? Maybe because is you think she saw that Cameron was interest on you and not in her. Also if she was already drunk, she was with someone before." Lox said.

"Lox that's right! Hayes tell me that he saw her with Bradley. Her ex-boyfriend and we search if the band of him had a concert and yes." I said.

"What's the name of band? Maybe they are here or not but is more better that we check it. Maybe she's lying." She said.

"Even if she's lying we aren't sure if she has sex with Bradley and then she we'll I don't know but when she said that in front of the guys Cameron was so confuse. He didn't remember anything." I said.

"The band name is "The Vamps" I said.

"Okay! I will search for it." She said.

"OMG! I get it! They already have concerts but here a fan post a photo saying that they are too cute , it was from yesterday, they will be on Toronto this Tuesday." She added.

"Beth supposedly came tomorrow from L.A. I will found all the hours of arrived of planes that came from L.A , I will ask her at what hour she came." I said.

"Great and also I will help you. Maybe all this time she lies to us." Lox said.

"Thanks but I prefer things like how is now." I said.

I when back to bed and sleep. In my head was Cameron and Cameron. I can't stop think about him. I need to forget him. For all of us but I want to know the truth. I don't know if Beth is lying to me but I will find out.