New Viners (Chapter 5)

Cameron's P.O.V

"Wait! I don't came for her I came for you. I know you say no for the date but I do something special for you. Don't worry about Beth, she will past the night with Taylor." I said.

"Cameron. You need to go with her. You can't do that to her. I'm sorry but no. This is not okay." She said.

Her eyes. Her beautiful eyes said other thing. I recently got closer to her. Our bodies are together. She did not move. I stroked her face and then our lips connectect. The kiss was soft and sweet and then more intense. I feel love. I feel her love to me. After some minutes we break the kiss.

"This... This is not ok! You need to go with Beth." She said.

"I feel it! I know you feel it too your eyes said it." I said.

"I... I.... I can't this is wrong!" She said.

"Why is wrong? Is wrong feel love for you. Is wrong feel our connection. If wrong confuse you." I said.

She looks at me with crying eyes. I was looking down. She don't love me. She start to stroked my face. Her hands was cold. Then she makes me look at her. She kiss me. Again I feel it. I feel her love. She break the kiss.

" I feel it too! But the truth is that I love Nash. You need to go with Beth." She said.

"No! I will stay with you. I don't want this too end." I said.

"You can't stay here. You need to go." She said.

"If I can't stay, you will come with me." I said and take her hand.

"Where we going?" She ask.

"It's a surprise!!" I said.

We go on the elevator to the other floor. We go out.

"What we are going to do here?." She ask me.

"You will stay the night with me. I pay for a room for us. Don't worry is not what you think." I said.

"Cameron this is cute but please don't do this. Go with Beth. I know you like me and both of us feel a connection but what you doing is wrong. Do this with her not with me. We can do other thing as friends. " she said and walk back to the elevator.

I enter too. She was about to go to the lobby. I seen a message to Beth. She answered back.

"Marii? What are you doing here?" Beth ask.

"I was about to go to the pool with Taylor." She said.

"Really?" Taylor said.

"Of course! Cameron and Beth will have a good time together." She said.

"What are you doing this?" I whispered to her.

"Beth is a good girl. Please don't hurt her and leave me. I like Nash and you need to accepted it." She said.

"Ok I will but I don't promise to leave you. I want you." I whispered to her.

She just smile and say goodbye to us and take the elevator with Taylor.

Mari's P.O.V

I kiss Cameron. We kiss each other. I feel his love but I can't have it for Beth. I don't want her to be hurt.

"So, you and Cameron make up?" Taylor said laughing.

"What? No!" I lied.

"Your mouth and Cameron's too said other thing." He said.