New Viners (Chapter 11)

Cameron's P.O.V

I was thinking about last night. How we kiss. Everything. I can't get Marii out of my mind.

"Hey man!! I'm back I was helping Marii with her bags." Nash said.

"Wait what? She's leaving?" I ask worried.

"No. No. Calm down. Is that Beth new room mate is Sam and Marii is with Lox." He said.

"Beth and Sam?" I said.

"I don't know. Sorry man!!" He said.

"I'm furious. I need to go for a walk." I said and leave.

"What is going on? What? Sam and Beth? She's pregnant of me. Why is she looking for other? Shit! I need someone to talk about it.

I take the elevator and when to the next flour for some estranger reason. I was knocking Lox and Marii room.

"Hey!!" Marii said and I kiss her hard. I take her and try to find the bed.

"Mmm... Cam stop!" She said but I ignore it.

I was trying to taking off her shirt but she start to kit me soft.

"Stop! Stop!" She scream.

I saw her and she was with tears. Shit! What I'm doing?

"Marii... I....." I try to explain but she run fast to the bathroom.

"What the hell was that?" Lox said.

"I'm a idiot. Is that Beth and Sam make me feel angry!!!" I said.

I hear the door open and I feel someone coming and hug me.

"Why did you act like that with me? Never do that again! I feel that you are using me." Marii said.

"I'm sorry!! I'm angry with myself and I wasn't thinking that I was hurting you. I'm so much sorry!!! I love you." I said and kiss her soft and sweet.

"We should stop doing this. This is hurting us." Marii said and I agree.

"So, Beth and Sam? Keep talking." Lox said.

"Yes! That surprise me. She kit me out for that stranger new guy." Marii said.

"Is Jack and Jack friend. I know him but why Beth want to share room with him?" I said.

"Maybe because you don't pass to much time with her and she believes that you are with other girl cause she's fat and you look her ugly." Marii said.

"That's not true. She's beautiful and about the other girl is you but is because my feelings can stop." He said.

"Aww that's so sweet!!! You love her a lot!!!!" Lox said referring to me and marii.

"I should go to sleep but keep talking I will listening." Marii said.

"I hope you dream of me." I said.

"A lot of you and Ansel!!!" She said.

"Good and I'm jealous of that boy."I said.

"Okay! You need to pass more time with Beth. Like me and Jacob." Lox said.

"Jox is real!!! I love it!!!" Marii said.

"Hahaha!!!" Lox said.

"Your right!! I will do it!!" I said.

"Also you need to make her feel that you love her and just her and talk about the baby that would be good." Marii said.

"Thanks girls!!!" I said.