Chapter Forty-Nine

𝑀𝒶𝓁𝒾𝒶

We didn't entirely make it inside the house before trying to rip each other's clothes off. Rayden drove home while Olivia and I sat in the back seat and had our own little fun. Dresses are very beneficial when you want to just pull them up to get birthday head in the back seat. I swore Rayden hit every bump or dip in the road, intentionally causing my eyes to roll back with each vibration that followed from her wife's mouth on my core.

Just as Rayden parks in the garage, I reach a second orgasm, and she rushes to turn off the car and open the back seat, snatching Olivia from between my legs.

"Aht! No! Wait until we get inside!" I exclaim, squirming away deeper into the back seat.

"That is so not fair!" she complains. "Fine, hurry up to get inside then." She grabs both of my legs and drags me to the edge of the seat before lifting me onto her hips. Olivia closes the car door and trails behind us as Rayden focuses her attention only on me. She navigates through the dark house blindly, as we don't waste time turning on lights. We also waste no time undressing each other the moment she puts me down, and my two feet touch the floor.

She flips me and unzips my dress as her lips attach to my neck. I watch Olivia grab the double-sided dildo from our stash. She lays naked on the bed and spreads her legs, exposing her glistening core to us. Slowly, she inserts one side of the dildo into herself, and my breathing hitches as I feel Rayden's teeth sink into my neck.

"You get to choose who you want as your present for the night," she whispers into my ear as Olivia slowly draws the piece out of herself and flips the dildo to insert the opposite side, coating the entire length with her juices for me.

Ray leaves a final kiss against my skin before walking towards Olivia and forcibly grabbing her chin, drawing her up to her and licking the expanse of her lips before savoring them with hers. Their little makeout shows throughout the night have caused me to become so heated, and all I can think about is that I don't want to choose.

"Hmm, decisions, decisions," I muse, letting the weight of the choice hang in the air. I saunter to the foot of the bed, with a slight lean that presses my breasts together. My gaze shifts between them, captivated by the burning intensity of their stares. I've never experienced double penetration, yet, seeing my lovers so aroused and hungry, I yearn for them both deep inside me like never before, filling each hole of me until I am begging for release.

Drawing out the suspense, I finally whisper, "I choose..." My words trail off as Olivia enticingly arches her back, offering a delicious preview, as Rayden's palm moves up and down her own erected shaft. I exhale, a hint of a moan escaping, "both."

"Are you certain you're up for the challenge of both of us, darling?" Olivia asks, propping herself up with a teasing glint in her eyes.

"Absolutely," I reply with confidence. Slowly, I make my way onto the bed, gracefully settling on my knees between the two. My fingers trace a tantalizing path along Rayden's sculpted form, finally resting on her throbbing arousal, taking over her own motions.

I can't help but smirk as I grasp the dildo between Olivia's legs and skillfully press it deeper into her, eliciting a groan from her lips. "But first, I want to make you both cum," I murmur, as I gently kiss the tip of both of them.

"Mmm, my love, it's your special day. Let us pamper you," Olivia moans softly as I lick the base of the dildo, relishing the intoxicating essence of her cream.

"This is how you take care of me," I purr, locking eyes with both of them, my voice dripping with desire. "I want to savor both of you first and hear your whimper my name as I make you climax. Afterward, you can have me any way you desire."