Dolled Up part 2

With his sly, devious eyes looking down at Mei, Buggy started to laugh softly at her scared reaction. "Oh, I'm only joking, babe." He bent down and wrapped his hands around her shoulders, helping Mei stand up. She cleared her throat, visibly embarrassed with a pink flush upon her cheeks. "I-I wouldn't know what to do anyways." She muttered, rubbing the back of her neck and letting out an awkward quiet laugh, refusing to continue eye contact with the tall man.

Buggy raised an eyebrow at her statement in curiosity. 'A virgin?' He thought to himself, letting out a 'Hmm.' Mei pushed some loose strands of hair behind her ear and looked around at some of the crew cleaning up any confetti, getting ready to settle for the night. Buggy sighed, giving one more deep glare up and down Mei's body. "You truly do look delicious in that outfit, toots." He chewed his bottom lip, remembering the sight of her naked self burned into his brain. "Oh, but that sight before.." He started to giggle like a kid. Mei shot up a glare towards him, brows furrowed. He agreed to say that never happened. That meant 'erase it from your memory, you damn pervert.' Mei dared not to say that to him, though. He probably would have smacked her for something like that, or worse, she assumed. It was becoming clear to Mei that this man thought that she now belonged to him. Just like Empress Gloriosa and Hancock warned her with vile words.

Buggy rolled his eyes, "Such a party pooper." He grumbled under his breath and turned Mei around carefully, luring her to that small room again.

They entered the room, and Buggy closed the door behind him. Mei's panic set in suddenly, and she turned around to watch his hands. He didn't lock it, thank goodness. She let out a small sigh of relief, in hopes this meant she was safe from... well.. how Hancock put it. 'Disgusting cocks in holes?' Mei turned away and cringed. She had never actually seen a real penis before, but her mother made sure to teach her the proper anatomy of each body part humans had. She had enough education, just not any personal experience. It was honestly embarrassing. Ace used to make such fun of Mei for being older than him yet being a virgin. He was proud to say he had lost his at sixteen himself. 'Stupid fuckboy.' Mei thought to herself, remembering how cocky his attitude was. But, alas, Ace was a close friend. He may have been smug, but he treated her right. And so did his brothers.

Buggy crossed his arms as he walked up to Mei, leaning his head down slightly to a tilt, waiting for her to turn to him. As if on cue, Mei turned back around and looked up at the man. "Do I have to go back in the cage?" She said innocently, her eyes wide. Buggy looked unimpressed down at her. "You're not a child, are you? Don't act like one. Hate the little fuckers." He shivered dramatically, breaking eye contact. Mei scoffed, rolling her eyes and narrowing her eyesight down to the floor.

"I got barely any sleep last night. Please." Mei changed her tone back to normal, glancing back up at him. Buggy smiled down at her once again, rubbing his thumb and index finger together. Mei didn't understand immediately, furrowing her brows in confusion. Buggy's smile dropped, "Oh come on. World's smallest violin?" He rubbed his thumb and index together again and pushed his finger down the side of his face from his eye to his chin. "Where the hell were you raised to not know that joke?" He shook his head in disbelief.

Mei relaxed her face muscles, and hummed softly for a moment, "I was raised on Amazon Lily. I don't know if you would know it, though..." She mumbled, but loud enough for him to hear clear enough. Buggy took a step back, holding his hands slightly up as if he was going to push someone. "No way." He laughed, looking at her in some sort of awe. "No fucking way, you're one of those man haters?" His laugh engulfed his whole being, and he grabbed his stomach, and wiped away fake tears. "I've been teasing a man hater, ha! You must be so damn pissed, kid." Mei scowled up at him. "And you can't even do a thing about it."
"I'm not a man hater. I was not born there." She shook her head, honestly Mei was never told the name of her birth town, for some reason it was the only thing her mother left out. "My mother told me about the world. About men, the way she knew not all were bad." She continued, shifting her weight. "She taught me about our difference in anatomy, how partners show their love..." Mei was altering off her words, as she started to think of her mother. She hadn't seen her since she left at sixteen.