Captain Shit-tastic

[*Shorter chapter this time. Just trying to get to the Arlong chapter. Even so, please enjoy. Don't forget to vote, and/or comment if you'd like :) *]

Mei was startled awake by a loud knocking at her bedroom door mixed with Luffy calling out her name. "Mei! Mei, are you awake?"

She rubbed her face, groaning as she stretched. She opened her eyes, and peered beside her to the grumbling head of a man that was also being woken by the noise. Sighing, Mei called out to the being behind the door. "Yes, Luffy. I'm awake." Within seconds of her saying those words, Luffy opened the door and took a step in. "Good! I just wanted to let you know we've set sail to Arlong Park." He said, and then looked down at Mei's lips, his brows twisting in confusion, until he looked down at the clown, who was getting Mei to sit him up beside her.

"That's great, Luffy. What time is it?" Mei was still adjusting to waking up suddenly, rubbing her left eye. "Oh, it's like... seven am, I think? Anyways, Sanji is making breakfast if you're hungry." Luffy said, and was about to step out before he quickly added, "Um, Mei..." His index finger was circling his mouth. "You've got a little... uh... red make-up on your mouth." He then closed the door and made his way to the smell of food.

Mei stared at the door, confused. She wiped the side of her mouth and looked down at her hand, seeing red lipstick smeared on her fingers. "Looks good on you, if I say so myself." Buggy mumbled, proud of himself.

Mei climbed off the bed and stood in front of the mirror, inspecting her face. There was red lipstick kisses around her mouth, smeared around from her sleep. "Jeez." She sighed and grabbed a make up wipe from her bag on the desk, wiping her face off.

"I'm hungry, can I come too? Or am I confined to your room like a dirty little secret still." Buggy spoke up as she was cleaning herself up. Mei looked at him through the mirror and smiled shyly. She started to brush her messy hair, putting it up into a half up, half down style. "Yes, you can come. But don't expect them to be happy about it."

Buggy smiled. He may not have the rest of his body with him, but his entire being was still somehow all in working order. Thus, he was starving.

Mei started to go through a duffel bag of clothes she accumulated back in Syrup Village, thanks to the amazing Kaya. She chose new, clean clothes to wear and threw them on the bed. She was about to pull her pink shirt off before she stopped, eyeing Buggy. As a last-minute thought, Mei reached over and turned Buggy around to face the wall. "Hey! Why can't I watch?" Buggy whined, wanting to enjoy the strip show. Mei smiled, knowing he would have enjoyed it maybe too much. "Maybe next time."

She stripped down, putting on new panties and pulled on baggy black pants that hugged at her hips. For the shirt, she had chosen an orange tank top. Mei sat on the bed, bouncing Buggy to lie on the back of his head, as she tied her boots. The clown looked up at her, watching her upside down. "You look good, toots." He said, "Would look better with some more red on your face though." He teased her. Mei sat up from securing her boots and looked back at the man, giving him a smile. "No." He protested to her answer, but she didn't give in this time to a kiss.

They made their way to the kitchen. Mei walked in, feeling the immediate tension as Zoro's eyes landed on Buggy. "Ah, get him out of here." He crossed his arms. Mei sneered at the grumpy man. "No. He's my responsibility, remember? I have to feed him or he'll go feral." She joked, Usopp chuckled quietly beside Zoro at the table, earning a glare from the man.

Luffy was already stuffing his face with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns. He was loving the new crew member already. Sanji turned the stove off, smiling over to Mei. "Good morning, beautiful." He winked at her, and Buggy stared at the man. "Morning, Sanji." Mei smiled up at the man, who gestured her to go sit down at the table to eat, before Luffy consumed it all.