Shipbound

Before the crew decided on what their next move was, their first mission was to make sure Zoro was alright. Luffy was in the room talking to Zoro, telling him about how much he needed him to wake up now.

Sanji was in the kitchen, making himself comfortable with his new workstation, and making Usopp work, putting boxes of food and supplies in the back pantry. Zeff had given them a good supply to last, just to start with since his restaurant was obviously going to be going through repairs. "Just put that box in the back too, Usopp." Sanji said, putting a cigarette between his lips and lighting it with a match. He leaned against the counter as he took in a drag, "So, Mei." He started, looking over to the girl sitting at the table. She looked slightly nervous, guarding the black duffel bag that nobody seemed to notice yet. "You got a man?" Sanji winked at her, blowing smoke out the side of his mouth.

Mei was lost in thought on what they should do now, and what the heck she was thinking when she grabbed the duffel bag. She looked up at Sanji, "Hm?" Mei hadn't heard a word of what he just asked her. "I asked, do you have a boyfriend?" Sanji repeated, shifting his weight and taking in another drag.

"O-Oh..." Mei laughed awkwardly, twisting her brows up. There was a muffled voice coming from beside her, which sounded like; "Back off you stupid chef."

Sanji raised an eyebrow, looking at the girl. Mei coughed and hit the duffel bag. "I-I mean, No. I'm not... interested." She lied through gritted teeth. Sanji sighed as he gave Usopp another order on where to place a box, before turning back to her. "That's too bad, sweetheart." He sent her another wink and put his cigarette out in the ashtray on the counter.

Usopp was sweating from all the hard work Sanji was putting him through already and stopped to take a breather. Mei decided to get up in that moment to go stash the damn clown head in her room until she could talk to Luffy about it. Him.

"H-Hey Mei..." Usopp was breathing hard, leaning against the counter to catch his breath. "Isn't that...?" He started to point to the duffel bag as she passed him. Mei stopped and put her index finger to her lips. "Shh." She gave him a look, and Usopp shut his mouth.

She made her way down the hall to her bedroom door and closed it behind her. Putting the duffel bag on her bed, Mei sucked in a heavy breath before finally unzipping it and carefully pulling out the man's head. "Jeez, kiddo. Took you long enough." Buggy blinked, his eyes adjusting to the light. Mei sat on the floor, cross legged in front of the bed, staring at the man with an expression along the lines of 'what am I going to do with you.'

She crossed her arms, chewing on her bottom lip. "What? I got somethin' on my face?" Buggy wiggled his red nose, in attempt to try to push whatever he thought was on it. Mei rolled her eyes, releasing a sigh. "No, you look fine." She muttered. The clown smiled, looking up at the girl. "Of course, I do, even if I'm just a head." He winked at her. Mei scoffed and poked the man's forehead. "Listen, Buggy." She started. "I'm always listening, babe." He added, which caused Mei to poke him again in the middle of his forehead. "Ow." He frowned, furrowing his brows.

"Luffy and the others don't know I grabbed you yet. And they won't be happy about it. Unless" Mei let out an exhale, "You know how to find where Arlong took Nami."

Buggy pondered in thought for a moment, and then gave a sly smile in Mei's direction. "Just your luck, toots. I do know where they are. But" His eyes trailed down Mei's sitting body, and then back up to her eyes. "You'll owe me."

Mei frowned and stood up. "I don't think you're in any position to be saying that." She bent down, leaning her hands on each side of his neck. With him being just a head, Mei felt braver to face him for some reason. Buggy's sneaky smile never left his lips as he eyed the girl. "I got your note." He mentioned.