Buster

It's a seemingly nice day. Mike the Ox is about to lick some ice cream he got from the Ice Cream Vendor, but a burst of flame melts it. 

The Ice Cream Vendor flees. Sonic pops out behind the stand, pulls the bull to safety behind it, then jumps out, ready for action. 

A reverse angle reveals that Sonic is facing off with a robot that appears to be a fireman, but is armed with a flamethrower. 

It shoots a burst of flame at Sonic, but he dodges it and spins into the robot. He spins into it again and bounces away.

"Eggman's evil fireman bot is on the loose," I exclaimed.

"(Seated on a nearby bench) Why does everyone assume every evil robot is mine?" Eggman asked.

"(Bounces off Fire Bot again) I dunno. Experience?" Sonic replied.

Sonic leaps up to avoid another burst of fire. Knuckles, armed with a large stick, and Amy, armed with her hammer, step up.

"You're 'fired', pal. Ha ha ha! Get it? (A burst of flame turns his stick to ashes) Ah, I guess not," Knuckles joked as I started chuckling.

"Shouldn't firemen put out fires?" Amy asked.

"Ah, hello? That's the irony? It's the evil opposite of a fireman. (Sonic glares at him) Ah, uh... I assume..." Eggman replied.

"Sonic, the evil anti-fire bot is putting a baby walrus into a burning house!" Sticks exclaimed as she pointed at the bot with a baby in his claws.

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

Sonic races over and snatches the baby walrus away before Fire Bot can do so, returning him to his mother.

"Sonic, Evil anti-fire Bot is putting a kitten in a tree!" Tails exclaimed as he pointed at the kitten in his claws.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I exclaimed.

"Go, evil fireman! (Sees Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Sticks looking at him) Okay, I admit it. It's mine. Evil robots are what I do. Why stop if you're good at it?" Eggman said.

Suddenly, the fire bot is now shooting flames at some of the other citizens.

"OKAY, THAT'S IT!" I exclaimed as I grabbed a wooden axe from behind the tree.

I raced over to the fire bot and started whacking it like a pinata. 

 After whacking it multiple times, it even tried to fire at me with its flamethrower, but I threw the axe at its flamethrower, making it explode and destroying the bot completely.

"I, um... left the oven on. (Flees)," Eggman said.

"Heh. Looks like that robot is 'fired!'" Sonic said.

Tails, Sticks, and Amy started laughing.

"Hey! No one laughed when I said it...," Knuckles said with his arms crossed.

The kitten, which is still in the tree, meows pitifully.

I walked over to the tree and started climbing my way towards the cat.

"Y/n, are you sure you're comfortable climbing like that?" Sonic asked in concern as he watched me climb like a monkey.

"Yes, I've done this multiple times," I asked as I reached my hand out towards the kitten.

"Ugh! I can't take any chances," Sonic thought.

"Sticks, could you get both of them out of the tree?" Sonic asked as he turned to Sticks.

"Sure thing, Sonic," Sticks replied.

"Sonic, are you sure it's a good idea for Sticks to get Y/n and the kitten out from the tree," Knuckles asked.