Battle of the boy bands

Me and the others started watching the TV where Soar the eagle started telling the news about this music icon named Justin Beaver.

"Just what the world needs. Another cookie-cutter pop star force-fed to us by the man!" Sticks exclaimed.

"You're right. This 'Beaver Fever' thing is clearly just a marketing ploy to sell substandard music to gullible teenage girls. Who could possibly fall for it?" Sonic said.

"I would say Amy, Dad. I mean she's now Beaver's fan girl now," I said.

Amy runs inside of the shack, wearing a lot of Justin Beaver merchandise.

"Isn't Justin great?! When I listened to his first song, 'Girl, I Like You', I wasn't sure if Justin was actually talking about me. But then his next song was titled 'Yes, I'm Actually Talking About You', and I, like, totally freaked out!" Amy exclaimed.

"How can you allow yourself to become a pawn of the corporate fat cats?" Sticks asked.

"I was gonna ask the same thing," I said.

"Before you judge, just listen to one track. I don't want to overhype it... BUT HE'S THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER WHO EVER LIVED!" Amy exclaimed.

As we went to Amy's house to listen to one of Beaver's hits, I put on my headphones to listen to my music because Beaver's music is so cheesy and so not to my taste.

"Ugh... that was terrible!" Sonic exclaimed.

"I finally have a soundtrack for my nightmares!" Knuckles exclaimed.

"I... love it!" Sticks exclaimed.

"Sticks, really?!" I said in disbelief.

"I knew I could rely on Sticks to be the voice of reason!" Amy exclaimed.

"We're through the looking glass here, people. White is black, and black is white," Tails said.

"(still giddy) Wait until you hear the rest of the album!" Amy said, excitedly.

Amy and Sticks squeal like fangirls.

"Hey, Sticks. Are you still on for rock climbing tomorrow?" Sonic asked.

"Uh, sure. Whatever," Sticks replied.

As Amy and Sticks left the house, I looked at Sonic with concern.

"Dad, I highly doubt that she's going to rock climb tomorrow," I said.

"What makes you say that," Sonic asked.

"Because Amy got her hooked up with Beaver's cheesy hits and I think that she's going to get the merchandise too," I replied.

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that Sticks would get over that," Sonic said.

"Yeah, I highly doubt that," I said as I took off my headphones.

A few days later, I was about to come back from the store, having bags of snacks in my hands until I saw a line of fangirls waiting for Justin Beaver to sign their cds. 

 I immediately ran back to Sonic's shack and I looked at him with serious eyes.

"This whole Beaver mambo jambo has to stop!" I said, urgently.

"Okay, let me think," Sonic said.

"I know we'll make our own band," He said as a good idea.

"Anything other than cheesy pop," I said.

"Okay... Okay, we can do Rock," Sonic said.

"Alright," I squealed.

We spent a bunch of days rehearsing songs, doing dance movements, and finding a group name.