Curse Of The Crossed Eyed Moose

Sticks scoops a bucket of water from a pond. 

She looks to her right and sees a cross-eyed moose, which growls at her.

"Moose!" Sticks exclaimed.

Sticks drops the bucket and runs away. 

 Meanwhile at the shack, Sonic and the others decided to do a breath holding contest to see who can hold their breath the longest.

"Ready? This time for the record. One, two," Sonic announced.

Sonic, Amy, Tails, Knuckles, Silver, Blaze, Shadow, Rouge, Tikal, and I hold our breath. 

A few seconds later, Sticks enters the house. Tails, Knuckles, and Tikal breathe.

"Moose!" Sticks exclaimed.

"Sticks! I was this close to winning a pointless game that has absolutely no significance! Thanks for nothing!" Knuckles said in anger.

"I saw a moose!" Sticks exclaimed.

We look at her.

"A cross-eyed moose!" Sticks exclaimed.

"So?" Tails asked, not too convinced.

"Crossing paths with a cross-eyed moose brings a curse upon the moose-crosser and her non-moose-cross friends and child! Don't you people know anything about science?" Sticks replied.

"Um, Sticks? Curses aren't real," Tikal stated.

"Then how come you guys just lost the breath-holding contest?" Sticks asked.

"The curse! It all makes sense now," Knuckles exclaimed.

"You can doubt me. But I'll protect you anyway. Because I'm a good friend, and because it distracts me from the government agents who are replacing my plants with violins," Sticks stated.

She quickly glances to the left, and then to the right.

"That's right! I'm on to you, buddy!" She yelled out.

Sticks storms out the door and slams it behind her, knocking a vase off the shelf. 

 Also causing Shadow, Rouge, Silver, Blaze, and I breathes.

"My vase!" Amy exclaimed.

"I win! Ha!" Sonic cheered.

"Dang it," I exclaimed.

"Hm. Maybe the curse broke the vase," Knuckles said.

"Yeah. The curse of the lunatic badger," Shadow said.

"Uh-oh. Now there are two curses?" Knuckles asked in fear.

"Oh Boy," Tikal said, annoyed.

"You still need to tell me how you and Uncle Knuckles hook up, Ms. T," I said as I turned my attention to Tikal.

"Maybe later, Y/n," Tikal said.

As time went by, Amy was about to head out until she saw a bear trap at her door and calls Tails on her com-watch.

"Hey, Tails? Is your house," Amy gets cutted off.

"Surrounded by Sticks' crazy traps? Yep," Tails replied as he's in a pit trap with bars on top.

"Sonic, what's up with you, Y/n, and the others?" He asked.

Sonic is eating a sandwich while hanging upside down from a tree.

 Shadow and Rouge were hanging upside down as well. 

 Silver, Blaze, and I were trapped in a net and also hanging from the tree.