chapter 2 (Forgiveness is the key)

Josies POV:

I woke up in a bed, I got up really quick, but my head was hurting and my vision was kinda blurry, I don't remember what happend. My vision went normal again, I realised I was in Hopes dorm, it was huge and beautiful. Omg wait what happened to my sister and Mg?

I was started to get worried. But I was feeling tired and sick, I didn't know why. Hope entered her dorm smiling." Oh good, your awake."

She was wearing different clothes. A black top shirt and some gray sweatpants. Her abs were showing. I blushed, I was looking down at her and not in her eyes.

"Enjoying the show Love?" She said smirking at me. I looked at her blue ocea eyes, gosh why is her eyes so attractive? Wake up Josie! What is happening to you?

"What did you do to them?!" I shouted at her. Hope then started walking at me."woah sweetheart, don't shout at me, you probably don't even have alot energy. And beside down worry I didn't kill them."

I had many questions but my head was hurting really bad." W-what did you d-do to me?" My vision was getting blurry and she was smirking.

"Oh don't worry about it I just did a spell on you I wanted to try, you probably won't even remember what happend so I might just say this things to you I never said because I was scared."

Hope sat next me, while I was laying at her bed." You see Josie, I always liked you and loved you more than anything. And that's the thing even with no humanity I still love you and I don't want to, I wanted you to hate me. And you hating me is probably the worse that can happen right now and uhh, I can't believe that I'm telling you this things right now even tho you will forget what I said." She started chuckling." Gosh I wish I could tell you this without have to make you forget your memories but I can't and do you know why because I'm a coward. You know my biggest fear is losing you and by killing them I thought I would lose you forever that's why I didn't. I love you Josie and I'm so sorry that you will forget what I said."

I had so many questions."W-why did y-you never tell m-me?" She didn't answer to my question.

"Just take some rest Josie." She kissed me in the forehead. Then she got up, then I fainted.

Hopes POV:

A tear fell from my eye, I wiped it out, gosh why do I start feel things? I took a deep breath and saw Josie sleeping and smiled. I left my room.

I just wished I could tell her that things. Ugh what am I seeing?! Wake up Hope, you have no emotions you shouldn't care about her! But why is it so hard? I was angry, I entered the bathroom and looked myself in a mirror, I was so mad at myself for not being able to tell her without her forgetting what I said to her, but I should care right? I groaned and broke the mirror with a punch. I started walking down quickly in the basement where Mg and Lizzie where tighted up in a chair. I took a deep breath, Mg was still asleep from what I did to them but lizzie was awake." Hope your okay?" I was ignoring her my breaths where heavy."Hope!"

I then snapped back to reality." What?!" I shouted at Lizzie." You seem of today. You okay?" I took a deep breath." Yes I'm okay Lizzie." I unrealsed Lizzie and Mg." Go." Lizzie looked at me confused." I said go!" My eyes turned gold with veins under my eyes. Lizzie took Mg and vampire speed away."

Oh gosh what is happening to me? Why do I feel like this? Ugh! This thoughts. I took some deep breaths but it didn't work. I broke some things in the basement like some chairs and tables.

I tried to think of something else but I couldn't, my bad thoughts where winning but I didn't want them to win, because it hurts to think all the bad things I did." Shut up!" I screamed to myself. Then everything stopped. My thoughts stopped. I finally relaxed.