Chapter 15 ("I was the stupid one for loving you")

Josie and Hope were in Hope's room cuddling. Hope wrapped her arms around Josie's waist.

"I love you." Hope murmured in Josie's neck while planning kisses.

"I love you." Josie replied still.

The brunette smiled in happiness, but all this would end.

It was an evening Josie was reading a romantic book. Hopes comes from behind her and wrap's her arms around Josie and kissed her in the cheek.

"What are you reading beautiful?" Hope asked admiring her girlfriend.

Josie turned her gaze at the Auburn girl.
"A romantic story." She replied.

Hope nodded." I love you, you know that right?"

"Yeah, but I love you more." Josie said closing the book, leaving it at the table and getting up to face her girlfriend.

"I want to choose another book." Josie said happily. Hope chuckled." Sure love."

Hope, leaned against one of the bookshelves, watching Josie as she searched for a particular book. There was something mesmerizing about the way Josie was moving, her fingers gliding over the spines of the books, her eyes focused and intent. Hope couldn't help but smile, feeling a swell of affection for the girl she loved.

Josie finally found the book she was looking for and turned around, her eyes meeting Hope's. "Got it," she said with a triumphant grin, holding up the book. But her smile softened as she noticed the way Hope was looking at her.

"What?" Josie asked, a slight blush creeping up her cheeks.

Hope pushed off the bookshelf and closed the distance between them. "Just you," she murmured, her voice low and filled with warmth. "I love watching you when you're like this. So focused, so beautiful."

Josie's blush deepened, but she didn't look away. Instead, she took a step closer, their bodies almost touching. "You always know what to say," she whispered, a smile playing on her lips.

Hope reached up, gently cupping Josie's face in her hands. She leaned in, her breath mingling with Josie's, the world around them fading into the background. "It's because I mean every word," Hope whispered back before closing the distance.

Their lips met in a kiss that was both tender and passionate, a perfect expression of their love. Josie's hands slid up to Hope's shoulders, pulling her closer, deepening the kiss. The familiar warmth spread through them, a sensation that was always new yet wonderfully familiar.

They broke apart slowly, their foreheads resting together, breaths mingling. Josie's eyes sparkled with affection and happiness. "I love you," she said softly, her voice full of emotion.

Hope smiled, her thumb gently caressing Josie's cheek. "I love you too, Josie. Always."

"Let's go to my room." Hope said holding Josies hand and leading her in her dorm.

In Hope's dorm:

Hope and Josie lay together on the bed.
Josie was nestled against Hope, her back resting comfortably against Hope's chest. She was engrossed in the book she had chosen from the library, her eyes moving swiftly across the pages. Hope's arms were wrapped securely around her, holding her close, her chin gently resting on Josie's shoulder.

Hope watched Josie read, admiring the way her eyebrows furrowed slightly in concentration, the way her lips would occasionally curl into a smile at a particularly good passage. There was something incredibly soothing about the rhythm of Josie's reading, the way her body relaxed into Hope's embrace.