✪ Heaven's Arena ✪

Y/n's POV:

"Nen is a power that dwells within every single human person. However, at the present time. Only a few are capable using that power, and because of their ability, they are treated as geniuses, leader, psychics sages, and even super human." Wing explained.

"A power that dwells within everyone?" Gon said. "Yes, and there are means which to awaken this power but only two. Either slowly and carefully or by force. Zushi opted for the slow and careful path. Not only was he a quick learner but he was tireless in his training, so he was able to master Ten in a very short time. About six months." Wing Said.

"six month!?" I yelled. "But that's way too long! We need to learn Yen and pass Hisoka and we've gotta to do it before midnight!" Killua yelled. "Then it seems force is our only choice." Wing says. "But is it going to be fast enough?" I asked.

"Exactly how long it takes is up to you and how will you learn to contain your aura in that short time. So, let's get right to it, shall we? I will begin your training by transmitting my aura in your direction. This is Hatsu, which you saw earlier." We gasped.

"And of course, it goes without saying that because I wish you no harm, I'll go easy on you but this method is still a drastic one. In other words, I will attempt to shock you into awakening. I will rouse your sleeping bodies with a jolt, making it so that you can perform Ten easily. The reason I say 'sleeping' is that your aura nodes are currently closed, preventing the free flow of aura. And so, you see by transmitting my aura through you, I am hoping to join those nodes into an open position." Wing explained.

"Under normal circumstances you would be spend your time training, in meditation, learning how to senses your own aura that surrounds you, slowly and carefully allowing those nodes to fully open. Even a natural talent like Zushi here, required three months but considering your abilities, you could've accomplished it in a week or less." We gasped in unison and in surprise.

"Which is why it's unfortunate that we are being forced to use the drastic method." He said as he pushed up his glasses. "I don't really get it, what's the problem? I thought faster is always better, isn't it?" Killua said. "This method is a cheat and is highly frowned upon. We are skipping the proper steps. If I was inexperienced or bore any malicious intent, I could kill you."

"Yeah, but you aren't inexperienced or malicious so, we're safe with you, right?" Gon say "Yeah? Or else you would have killed us already!" I added. Wing sighs. "And that's why I've been wondering,...what made you decide to teach us the real four exercises all of a sudden?" Killua ask.

"Because you are very close to getting it. If you were to enter the 200th floor without any of this knowledge, you would suffer greatly. You see, up there, everyone knows how to manipulate Nen and it is customary to initiate any new arrivals who are ignorant of Nen by attacking with it. In other words, they do what I'm about to by without the necessary restraint. They do not care if people die, it's all the same to them. Only those who prove they are strong enough to survive are welcome to stay there.. as the chosen one." Wing explained.

"They have paid a high price for the privilege that is why it's important for you to be prepared, I don't expect any of that was very encouraging but through this method I believe you will awaken. It is clear you have the talent and ability. Take off your jackets, face away from me and put down all your belongings." He said. We took off our jackets and we took off our backpacks and put them on a chair.

We face away from him. "Y/n, I need you to hold hands with Gon and Killua." Wing says as I does it. Wing placed his hands on Gon and Killua's backs. 'it's hot! And he's not even touching me!' I thought.

"Now I'll begin." Wing transmits his aura into us to awakening our aura node. "AHH!!" We all yelled and grunt, the sudden bust of energy in our bodies. Wing finally finishes. "And now every aura node in your body has been opened." My body was full of this white smoke.