※ Greed island ※

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🩸👊⚡
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Third POV:

Third POV:

Today was the day of the screening. And one of Mr. Battera's bodyguards was explaining how the screening would work.

"I apologize for the long wait everyone. We will now begin selecting players. And as everyone is aware you must be capable of using Nen to play. The test will proceed as follows. First, we need each applicant to demonstrate their Nen. Once the demonstration phase is complete. We will make our decision. The judge will be none other than professional Hunter Mr. Tsezguerra!"

Mr. Tsezguerra started walking up to the stage and he said, "All right, we will now begin the test. Come up one at a time and show me your Ren. A curtain will block any view of the stage, so the other applicants cannot see what's happening. The test will be over as soon as we chosen our 32 players."

Mr. Tsezguerra and Mr. Battera's bodyguard walked off the stage as the curtain fall covering the stage. "To participate please step this way and form a line!" He instructed as he was on the side of the stage.

So many people started lining up. One in particular stood out too Y/n and it was a girl with blonde hair and a very girly dress. 'She has a weird ass run...' Y/n thought.

As Killua was anxious about what to do, Gon was practicing his new technique.

But Y/N was in their ownworld, one earbud in, listening to their favorite music. When Killua's nervousness began to escalate, Y/N reached out and grabbed his hand, their voice soft as they spoke.

 When Killua's nervousness began to escalate, Y/N reached out and grabbed his hand, their voice soft as they spoke

"Killua, calm down. You're overthinking everything. Just...chill, okay?"

Killua turns completely red in the face, their touch comforting him, and their words settling his nerves. Killua couldn't help but melt at the tenderness as he felt his heart skip a beat.

He looked away in embarrassment and he took a deep breath and exhaled. Killua nodded, feeling a weight lift off his shoulders, and smiled back. The moment felt intimate, like they were the only two people in the world, despite the tension in the air.