✪ Heaven's Arena ✪

Y/n's POV:

One month has passed the since Gon was injured in his fight with Gido. We walk towards Gon's room to take him to Hisoka's fight as I open Gon's room "Hey, Gon! We got something-" Killua said as we find him doing a one-arm handstand with a smile and his supposedly injured arm was out of its cast.

"Oh! Killua! Y/n! What's up? I was just thinking about going out to look for the two you." "WOW! You're better already?!? That was too fast!" I said, walking in the room. "Yeah! Check it out! I'm all good!" "Yeah okay, we got it Gon!"I said as I sweat dropped. "What is your body made of anyway?" Killua asks. "I really don't know how to answer that." "You're such a weirdo."

Gon puffed his cheeks. "So...weren't you gonna say something earlier?" "Oh, yes here! You go!" I pulled out three tickets for Hisoka's fight. "Tickets, huh?"

"But these aren't just any old tickets, They're for Hisoka's fight." I said as I saw a little glimmer in his eyes as my heart skipped a beat when I noticed it.

We decided to go out for lunch where Gon ordered a ton of food but me and Killua just ordered a hot chocolate and (f/f) "As a 200th floor level fighter Y/n got dibs on tickets

We decided to go out for lunch where Gon ordered a ton of food but me and Killua just ordered a hot chocolate and (f/f) "As a 200th floor level fighter Y/n got dibs on tickets. Hisoka's match is real popular. I even saw scalpers." Killua said. "Mmm..." Gon responded.

"So, Y/n and I've been to gather up information as we guessed Hisoka's real deal, he has an eight and three record with six KO's all of which ended up in death," Killua said. "Yeah, but he lost three matches," Gon said. "His three losses were forfeits," I said.

"Forfeits? Really?" "Yeah, well he reaches the registration deadline, so he signs up for a match and then doesn't show up," I said.

"Okay, what does that mean?" Gon asks. "That when Hisoka does compete, he never loses," Gon nodes, "Guess so." "And all of the time he's fought, he's only gives up a total of four points. One of 'em was a knockdown and three were clean hits which means he's gotta be as strong as any of the floor masters." "Wow, that's pretty intimidating.." Gon said as trembling with excitement.

'Gon...' I thought.