☆backstage☆

tommy line

billzo line

freddie line

tommy always told himself and the interent that he was straight. but the way freddie and billzo made him feel for there act he would be lair.

everyone had gone home by now. tommy was in the changing room, getting his mic off and just taking a moment to cool off and stuff. god if he had gotton a boner on stage in front of everyone he would probably cry or died right there. but he could't get this feeling out of him. the way he had felt Ranboo. when he " accidentally touched his thigh. when freddie and his hips met his crotch . and how close and billzo had gotton the way his hand carried his face. he got snapped out of his thought when he heard the door open. the two familiar voices filling the room as he turned to face them freddie and billzo. they were talking about somthing, but than stop a short second later when they spot tommy. big smiles breaking onto freddie and billzo face.

tommy . freddie comes over to the blonde put his arm over his shoulders. "great work out there big man i think it was great" ( freddie)

"i agree" billzo. comes in says crossing his arm as he lean against the counter next to them. ( billzo)

"yeah thanks guys." tommy respond while rolling his eye playfuly as he moves freddie arms off him to continues to pack up the rest of his things.

freddie and bills eyes meet. they both knew   they were having the same thought. billzo give freddie a nod. they had a pan but tommy didnt know that yet.

" well toms" fredde speaks up coming closer to tommy. " what did you think of our act?"

"  h-huh" tommy looks up on him he tries to keep clam going on. " oh, it was good the people seem to like it alot"

he got cut as he turned around and pushed back against the counter, bills hand on both side of him. their faces so close they could feel each other noses and sharing the same air.

" mhm what did you think of it, tommy." bill says in a flirty tone.

tommy looks into billzo eye. that feeling was back.

" let me rephrase' . he looks at freddie while he said that and bills moves so freddie can tug him close by his wasit tommy back pushed back against freddie chest arms around tommy waist. " how did it make you feel?" billzo speaks into tommys ear.

A smirk make its way on freddie and billzo face as his hand no not in gloveds caressing his face as before, the diffrent from now and than is that their lips have acually meet. tommys face lits up in red. his eyes closing tightly as his hanf rest on the others shoulders, he gasps softly as freddie begins leaving opened mouthed down to his neck to which bill take the oppurtunity to push his tongue inside of the blondes mouth.freddie trails kisses down to tommy shoulder, biting down on the skin before sucking a mark into the skin.being caught by surprise as he hears a wimper come from tommy. billzo moves a hand back to grip tommys hair. his other hand trailling down to thet on the blondes pants and start un doing his belt. than he seprates from the kiss. a string of their saliva connnected on their tongues.tommy rest his head back against freddie shoulders as the male in front of him kneels down into his kness, tugging down his trousers and pants. exposing his hard cock in the air.

"someone is feeling needy ~" billzo tesses against his ear.

tommy let out a moan as he feels bills mouth around his cock. hes honestly only standing becasue freddie behind him was holding him up.billzos actions almost made it seen like he was an expert. yongue swirled around the tip before he sucks, than begans stinking down lower,taking a lot of the other into his mouth, tongue running roughly up and down. tommy is reduced to moans, a hand over his mouth to muffle them , cause who knows who still in the buliding. freddie tugs away the hand shushing him when he wimpers.

" shhh, let us hear you~show us how good you feel~"

freddie again leaving kisses and nips onto tommys nick, his hand trailling up the others shirt to start playing with his nipples. all these tommy was feeling was too much. and at last he he cum with a suck from bill and a mark being sucked into his skin. A long moan comes from him. his body was shaking from the pleasure. billzo licks, tugging the others pants back on, redoing his belt as he gets off his knees.

" look at you. bill says softly lifting tommys head from freddie shoulder, holding his face in his hand. the blonde looks at him with clouded eyes, and bill smiles softly, giving his lips a peack.
"we hlep you pack up" billzo gaves a soft smile.

bye be healthy and  stay active