☁︎lap☁︎

tommys line

billzo line

Bill pulled the taller onto his lap and the blonde started to grind down slowly, Bill helped guided his hips down just right. Both now visibly hard Bill decided to pull at the Blondes sweatpants, Fumbling with the waistband until he found the string that was tied into a messy bow. The dark haired boy started pulling at the string until it came undone then pulled down the boys sweatpants until he was left in his sweater and boxers.
Bill slid his hand under Tommy's sweater and grazed his waist ever so softly, Bill admired the boys figure, His waist had a slight curve, which made out to look like an hourglass body shape. He ran his fingertips along the blondes nipple witch made toms breath hitch and caused goose bumps to form along his body. Bill lifted the boys shirt over his head then did the same his own until they were both shirtless.

Bill kissed the crook of Tommy's neck deeply then started gently sucking small circles under his jaw just above his Adams apple, which made Tom let out a soft moan.

Once he pulled down the boys boxers he clicked open a bottle of lube and spread a generous amount onto his fingers, rubbing them together to warm up the liquid. As Bill lowered his hand,Tommy could feel his fingertips gliding over his entrance. He squirmed and his eyes fluttered shut with a soft gasp. Tommy bit into Bill's shoulder as bill pushed in his index finger inside the boy under him

"F--fuck bill" Tommy Moaned and his breath got caught in his chest as he adjusted to the feeling.

bill found his way back to Tommy's side. he dug his black painted nails in harshly, and Tommy hissed, squeezing his eyes shut and quickly stopping his movements. As soon as he did so, Bill began to pull his finger back before roughly driving it back in.

 "so good for me baby" tom shivered at the praise, Bill repeated his actions, savouring the sweet sounds of their pleas for more.

 Bill curled his finger inside of Tommy, and on the other hand, Tommy scratched aimlessly at Bill's back, creating harsh red lines that he knew would be sore by the next day. Bill would definitely yell at him for it later, but he couldn't bother to feel bad. After he deemed himself stretched enough he slicked up dis dick and aligned his length to the boys entrance 

"h-hurry up for god's sake" tom groaned.

Bill chucked "so needy" Bill waited for a second longer before finally forcing his way inside.

 For a moment, he lost himself as hot walls clenched and unclenched around his cock, somehow still so tight despite the prior stretching. tommy looked gone moaning with no restraint, all whorish and broken as he lost himself.Tommy felt the hot coil in his abdomen grow by the second. Bill picked up his pace and with one last thrust he came, hot white heat spilled over him, as bill fucked him through his orgasm.

Bill felt himself get dizzy, his head spun for an extensive amount of time, and things still didn't feel right after all this time. His body went through all the motions of an orgasm, and while it felt nice, the devastating numbness of impending loneliness was lying just around the corner. Bill knew—somewhat subconsciously—that the moment his mind was clear, he'd be in utter agony.
Just like any other time.

He would just have to wait for the next time they had eventful intercourse to fill that hole in his heart that needed to be filled with tommy's voice, his touch.

Just him there with him was all he ever wanted.