⋆late night⋆

tommys line

frieddie lines

Tommy groaned as he looked down at his phone for the third time expecting something different as he glanced at the crack in the door where freddie was editing, he was desperate for his boyfriends attention even just a glance but all friddie cared about was getting his video out as the blond pouted and finally abandoned his phone on the bed.As he got up he stretched a bit, heading a small pop as he did, he was wearing long jeans and frieddie's hoodie something he had just taken throughout the dad after they went to a local store.

He just never took it off when the got home, the blond quickly went to the cracked door and opened it fully. Letting his presences be known as he walked over and wrapped his arms to sling across friddie's chest as he leaned his head on his shoulder 

 "friddie..come to bed already, I want to cuddle" he grumbled and moved to lightly kiss at the older's neck to try and convince him to abandon the late night edit.

friddie keeps looking at the computer screen with the editing app still on, "Sorry Toms, but I need to edit this video. Maybe later?"

 He says, trying to focus on the screen. Tommy looks at friddie's lap as he crawls onto it. Tommy desperately trying to get his Boyfriend's attention, trys to hug friddie on the chair. friddie closes the tab

"Okay Toms, lets go back to the room.

Tommy was more then disappointed by the answer as he gave a small huff as he looked at the screen. Was that really more important then his boyfriends wants? As Tommy glanced at the holy seat that was his boyfriends lap as he quickly crawled over and under the others arms as he rested his legs betwee the armrests in that open gap as his head rested on the others chest and his arms wrapping around the neck.

 "I want to cuddle though.." a much more quiet and very out of character voice mumbled- he just wanted his boyfriends time and affection as he scooted a bit closer where their hips met as he leaned his head back and looked up at the other.

"Please..?" He whispered and when he finally got what he got he smirked, "Carry me then!" He scooted back closer, squirming all over the others lap as he waited.

friddie picked up his boyfriend, bridal style as they walked through the dimly lit hallway leading to their room. friddie set Tommy down on their soft beddings and positioned himself behind the blonde, wrapping his arms around the smaller. But Tommy wanted more attention, even more than Cuddles.Tommy sat up from their shared bed and looked at friddie.Tommy grinned as he latched his arms around the other tightly as he carried out of the dimly lit room as he placed a soft kiss on the others lips. As they were brought to the bed the boy sighed and rested between the arms but with a feeling of want or maybe need as he looked back at the other.

Why was it so easy for friddie to just not want more as he quickly turned in the hold and straddled his boyfriend, hands snaking around the other as he started to bite softly at the others neck.

 "friddie.." he whined and huffed from not getting the attention he needed as he rolled his hips down. He was never one to make the first move and wouldn't be now but instead encouraged it as he whined into his boyfriends ear.

friddie smirked, letting in the noises that came out of the smaller.

 "What's wrong? Are you all worked up for daddy?" He spoke, making the smaller grind down on his lap. He grabbed Tommy's hips firmly, stopping him from grinding down on his crotch. "Undress, Wont you be a good boy for daddy?" friddie stared at Tommy while he undressed, doing the same.