☁︎⋅drinks ⋅☁︎

-Tommy line

billzo line

After just a few minutes of walking, they were speaking about their plans, vlogging was their main plan.. but billzo spoke with hesitantion.

"Tommy.. what if this was just a hang out? A visit between two friends? You know?"

billzo spoke, staring ahead of the sidewalk, glancing at tommy, tommy felt a slight off vibe coming from billzo but just brushed the feeling off as he wasn't in the mood to feel suspicious, he smiled and hummed curiously, then looked at billzo.

"I need content billzo"

billzo couldn't help but just chuckle lightly, looking over at Tommy for a few seconds. Then looked away without a frown.

"Hey, maybe you'll do one of those 'videos I forgot I filmed' and post it yeah? There's your content."

billzo said with a breathy chuckle, lightly patting his shoulder as he now stared at Tommy.
Tommy looked back, rolling his eyes with a grin,

"Yeah yeah, why not"

And with that, they've made it to their destination, billzo's house, he's never seen it before. He's only seen the office only and once. He stepped into the house, following behind billzo as they took off their shoes and placed it at the door, billzo chuckled awkwardly as it's just the two of them in such a silent room

"so uh, Tommy, I'm planning to drink tonight, you're okay with it?"

His voice quiet, a slight hesitation as he stared at Tommy, sitting down on his couch with a smile, Tommy following behind and taking off his backpack as he did so, grinning.

"Then I'll have to babysit a man."

Tommy said with a loud cackle.
billzo  grinning in response, reaching for the remote and turning on the tv for some background noise to block out the silent ambience.

"Whatever.."

Time went by quickly, talking, chatting as friends, with a strong brotherly behaviour in it. In some way Tommy could feel slightly off by the way billzo spoke and acted, but he thought he was looking too much into it.It was 7pm, billzo has already popped a few cans, they were originally gonna stream and vlog, but as in right now, they're on the couch, watching some sort of video on the tv, both settled and comfortable.It was clear will was buzzed, he was questioning alot of things from the video that displayed on screen. His words slow and slightly erratic. Maybe even drunk.

Tommy found it funny and irritating at the same time. billzo's spoken alot more than regularly and it was just annoying, but the way it wasn't usual, it was quite funny to him.After a few minutes, billzo's got quiet, Tommy wasn't paying attention but he noticed. He looked over at billzo to catch billzo's gaze,how long was he staring for?

He thought to himself.

"Ay, earth to billzo. Take a picture it'll last longer"
Tommy said with a light cackle, but his smile almost faded as billzo's gaze didn't change, he didn't seem fazed by the words Tommy chose. Tommy realized how odd it was, why was billzo so suddenly quiet and.. staring so hard?
billzo smiled and moved a little closer to Tommy, not saying a word.

"billzo, what's wrong with you? You've had too much to drink."

Then Tommy said with a chuckle once more, trying to lighten the way he felt, he didn't want to feel uncomfortable with the situation, he knew he shouldn't because billzo was a really good person. And he knew billzo wasn't going to do anything wrong. But the way billzo looked at him with a different look in his eyes, Tommy searched for a familiar look in billzo's eyes and wasn't familiar with it. It was really odd and.. strange.