☾ challenged ☾

Tommy had fucked up. freddie challenged him to a game of chess but the loser had to wear a maid dress. A sexual one at that.Tommy being sure that he would win agreed, but now it was coming to bite him in the ass. He had ordered the maid dress from Amazon. freddie and Tommy agreed on it.it was meant to come at 6:30 and it was currently 6:25 meaning it could be here at any time. freddie said he was going come around at 7:00. Tommy was scared to say the least.

It didn't help his nerves when he heard his doorbell ring and of course it was his Amazon package. Tommy isn't sure if he should put it on right now or wait until freddie came around. He decided to just put it on now so that he would be a bit more comfortable when freddie was here.

Looking in the mirror. Looking at the maid dress he was wearing. It had a boob hole on it and the skirt part barely covered his butt. It was now 7:03 meaning freddie would be here at any moment. He sat on the couch drinking some coke. He had gotten used to the maid dress almost completely forgetting about it when answering the door.

'Come in freddie' -tommy 

it looked like freddie had seen a ghost. Like he was stuck in a state of pure shock. He led freddie to his room assuming that they were going to play minecraft together. As soon as he had closed the door freddie pinned him to the door.

'Your really enjoying yourself aren't you, purposely making the skirt go up showing off your ass' freddie said slapping his butt. It caused Tommy to flinch at the pain.

'Get on all fours on that bed' Tommy wasn't sure why this turned him on so much but it did. When he was on all fours.

'Ok before I start Tommy what's the safe word'  Tommy thought for a second.

'Green'   freddie nodded his head.

'Ok now count stupid whore' Tommy didn't understand until freddie started smacking him.

'One' freddie lifted the skirt up more showing off the panties that had came with the outfit.

'Two' This slap was harder than the first one.

'Three' It wasn't as hard.

'F-four' He stuttered as he realised that he was growing a boner from being smacked.

'FivE' Tommy had to try not to moan when freddie hit him.

'Fucking whore getting turned on by being smacked' The words only wanted to make him moan more.

'How about I fuck you in your fat ass' Tommy nodded quickly.

freddie poured lube on his dick immediately entering Tommy. The only reason Tommy wasn't in extreme pain right now was because he had being playing with his purple dildo. So he was still stretched.

'Your tight for a whore' freddie groaned while pulling on Tommy's hair. freddie hit a certain spot inside him which drove him crazy.

'P-please freddie there' he moaned out quietly. freddie still heard it though and decided to listen for now.

'Ohh Fuck that feels good' Tommy was a moaning mess. Not only was freddie practically ramming his prostate his hair would be pulled at almost every thrust. It was immense pleasure mixed with pain.

'f-freddie I need to cum' freddie got an idea.

'Say who's making you cum you stupid whore' freddie was riding on his high. Tommy looked fucked. Hair going in different directions and he was seeing stars in the back of his head.

'You freddie, your making me cum.' freddie seemed to like the response speeding up even more chasing his own high.

'What are you Tommy?' freddie was bout to cum all he need was those three words.

'I'm a whore' Tommy was moaning the entire sentence. freddie came inside him.

'There you go you filthy slut now you can cum' Tommy probably just had one of the best orgasms Tommy had fucked up. 

Tommy ended up passing out. freddie simply smiled grabbing the wipes from the table and wiped Tommy and himself clean. freddie decided to stay the night. If freddie started using Tommy as a cumdump whenever he wanted, well that would be no one's business.