☆prented boyfriend☆

tommy line

friddie line

They sat in the living room. Tommy
chugging a bottle of beer .

"mate you're gonna throw up before we even get to the club if you keep drink fast.friddie said while putting on his shose.

"i dont want to be able to see her face man. fuck i cant tell everyone that she cheated casue i dont wanna start so bullshit." tommy said while looking down at friddie tieing hes shose.

"who cares a bitch is a bitch. they already know that you guys broke up and they gonna find out sooner or later.

tommy takes that last sip from the bottle

"i serious toms, your gonna have fun and forget about her"

" i cant even be around her with out her making out with her new boyfriend."

friddie thinks about somthing that might ruin their friendship forever.

" maybe i can be your prented boyfriend for the night?

"okay  that could work your so smart friddie.

they both smile at each other.

"c'mon put your shose on wilbur should be her in a minute to pick us up"

soon wilbur comes and picks them up and drive them to the strip club.they pull up and  get their ids cheak. tommy starts to shake up.

"you got this tommy" he whispers to tommy ears.

Tommy laughs and Freddie lets out a sigh of relief, glad that Molly's presence hadn't entirely fucked with him. He leads Tommy to the bar, squeezing through the people packed together throughout the club.

'Two vodka shots please.' He shouts over the music  Freddie taps his card on the eftpos machine to pay for their drinks before

Tommy even has the chance to think about paying.. She slides two shot glasses over to them and they down them together, the familiar buzzy warm taste sliding down his throat. They slam the glasses onto the bar counter and Tommy drags him to where their friends are dancing.

They dance together, . Their bodies grind together, Freddie's hands resting on Tommy's hips and Tommy's loosely hanging around his neck. Freddie takes his time to admire how beautiful Tommy looks in this moment, his eyes sparkling, the strobe lights bathing him in hues of pink, blue and yellow. Sure, they had danced together at clubs plenty of times, even gay clubs, but this was different...  his mind and for a second everything felt perfect, like they were always meant to be together like this. Freddie snaps out of his thoughts when out of the corner of his eye he spots her again. Molly stood by a bar, drunk drink in her hand. Her new boyfriend had his hand resting on her waist as he talked to the bartender. She was staring at  He looked back at Tommy, eyeing his lips. Freddie brought up his hand to cup his cheek, gently thumbing his bottom lip. They stared at each other for a second before Freddie leaned forward, connecting their lips Tommy tasted so alcoholic and Freddie slipped his tongue in his mouth, eager for more, drinking up the taste of him.  gripping the hair at the nape of his neck making him let out a gasp. They continue making out,when they break the kiss he has a giddy smile on his face that Tommy also shares.

'You're a good kisser.' Tommy speaks into his ear and he shudders as his warm breath fans over the side of his neck.

he presses their lips together, their kissing becomes more needy and desperate by the second. 

'Let's get out of here.' friddie  eventually says, a hint of common sense entering his brain to tell him that going any further in a crowded was gonna be bad.

Tommy nods enthusiastically and grabs his arm.  they pass Molly who now looks pale as a ghost. Freddie looks back at her, a smirk growing on his lips, and flips her off. He texts wilbur, to say they'd be catching an Uber home. When they get into the Uber they resume their kissing again, too drunk to care that the Uber driver was not impressed by their behaviour and was probably going to give them a terrible rating. Really he should be glad that neither of them threw up in his car. 

After what feels like hours for the both of them but is mere minutes in reality, they arrive back at Freddie's house. They stumble through the doorway and Freddie pushes Tommy against the first wall he sees. He attacks his neck, grazing along it with animalistic desire. Tommy is moaning loudly and Freddie wishes he could listen to his sweet noises forever on repeat. 

He doesn't know how but somehow they end up on his bed with their shirts and pants nowhere to be seen. 

'I want you.' Tommy says as Freddie's hand is thumbing the head of his weeping cock. 

Freddie suddenly realised how woefully unprepared he was for this. Well, obviously it's not like he was expecting his best friend would be in his bed, begging for him to fuck him.

'Toms we're so drunk.' Freddie says, slightly slurring his words. 'You're not ready for anal, not like this I... I wouldn't be able to control myself. I don't even have a condom.' 

But Tommy is looking at him with such an intense lustful gaze that he has to do something .

Freddie moves himself so he is straddling Tommy's hips. He cups a hand under his mouth, spitting on it as a makeshift lube. He smears it on both of their cocks and with one hand starts to slowly jerk them both together. He quickly increases the pace, the friction of his hand and their cocks rubbing together drawing loud moans from both of them. Freddie leans down, still jerking the both of them and connects their lips again, sharing breathy moans and opened mouth kisses. His other hand travels up Tommy's body, just feeling his soft skin and occasionally pinching places he knows are sensitive from years of friendly teasing between them. 

They're soon on the brink of orgasm, Tommy cumming first. His cum drips down Freddie's hand as he focuses slowly on himself, chasing his own orgasm. He groans as he finally cums, rolling off Tommy and onto his back next to him. They lay there together, chests rising and falling asynchronously as the reality of what they just did dawns upon them. 

'Are you going to regret this in the morning?' Freddie asks.

'No.' Tommy says.

But Freddie can tell that he is unsure.

yall 3 chapter in one day.
bye yall