⋆Bed⋆

Billzo lines

tommys line

Tommy and billzo chillin on Tommy's bed. Just cuddling, enjoying their time they have together before billzo leaves the UK. Watching Netflix not really expecting anything else but just enjoying their time together. Just the two of them.billzo spooning Tommy in his arms. Everything is calm and innocent, until Tommy moves. Just one single movement turns to more. Then now Tommy is just rubbing against billzos clothed dick.

Feeling how hard billzo is getting and smiling to himself of the achievement. billzo on the other hand, he is just trying to hold back.But how can he if a cute blonde blow him is just being a brat? Not being able to hold himself any longer, he grabs Tommy's waist and flips them both.Hovering over Tommy who is now in his hands and knees. billzo starts to move his hands up and down on Tommy's waist. Caressing his sides.

Tommy with his head hung low, face being red of blush, and excited of what is gonna happen next.billzo moves his hands down to Tommy's pants, starting to unbutton them. Once done, he pulls them down . Tommy lifting one leg up then the other to help get them off.billzo throws them to the side, off the bed and then goes back to Tommy. Moving his hands up the blonde shirt.

Tommy beginning to grow impatient, he moves back and rubs against billzo crotch again.billzo moving his hands out of Tommy's shirt, he pulls tommys hair, not to rough but to give the a warning.

"Did I say you could?"billzo asks with a low voice.

Tommy whines and shakes his head 'no'.

billzo smirks.

"Thought so slut." billzo let's go of the blondes hair and begins to take off tommys shirt.

Throwing that asides just likes the pants earlier. He gets off the blonde and backs up. Having his turn to take of his shirt and pants. Tossing those to the side just like the others clothes.

"Yoy have lube?" billzo asks Tommy.

Tommy nods and points to under his desk, there on there laying on ground is a bottle of a full bottle.billzo goes to pick up the bottle and opens it. He looks at Tommy.

"Take off your boxers for me, ok?" He says as he closes the bottle and puts it on the desk. Using his free hand to pull off his own boxers.

Both boys now fully unclothed, billzo gets back on the bed and moves his finger to the blondes hole.

"You know what to do right?" billzo asks as he inserts a finger into the blonde. Tommy nodding a yes and relaxes. Its not their first time doing this but its also not the last time ether. (Uh huh) Tommy moans into his pillow from billzo hitting a spot.

Tommy begins to grow needy for more. He lifts his head from his pillow a bit and glances back at billzo.

"please just pot it in already bill." Tommy whimpers out. billzo looks at Tommy smirking. He stops and pulls out his fingers, wiping his fingers on the bed sheet.

"Needy huh?" billzo lifts the others hips up, having the blonde on his knees.

"Alright, but I'm not gonna be gentle." billzo says and enters the other. He pulls back, leaving the tip and then he thrusts back into Tommy. Tommy yelps at the sudden thrust.

billzo angles tommys hips a bit to hit the others prostate.

"AH!" Tommy moans out. He grabs the bed sheets tightly moaning, with his eyes starting to water from the pleasure he's receiving. billzo thrusts quickly while holding tommys hips. Pulling him back and forth everytime he thrusts.

Tommys eyes rolls back, moaning.

"ah Ah AH!~ f- Fuck!" Tommy moans out.

"b -bill please~" Tommy whines out.

billzo looks down, removing his hand from holding the blondes hip to his head. Grabbing and pulling his head back. Not to rough, but just a good hold.

"Yoy like that slut? you like to be fucking pounded like a bitch? God, what would the fans think of the Tommyinnit getting pounded and moaning on my dick like a bitch? Huh?" billzo degrads the boy.

Tommy whines and whimpers.

billzo let's go of the blondes hair, putting his hand back to holding tommys hip. Then he leans down to tommys neck. Kissing, biting.Adding more hickeys to the collection on the others neck. Tommy starts to shake, getting close and closer to his high.

"ngh...i- I'm about to c- cum" tommys moans out.

"Go ahead baby. Go ahead." billzo says getting more rougher and quicker with his thrusts.

"mmM. AHH IM GonNA-" Tommy cuts himself off and cums. billzo runs a hand through tommys hair.

Tommy starts to shake, his legs almost giving out. billzo knowing he himself is getting closer to his own high, tightly grips tommys waist instead of his hips. Tommys legs give out, now billzo is just holding him up by his waist. Now just basically manhandling him.billzo stops leans down and holds Tommy. Still being inside, he cums inside. Painting tommys walls white white his cum, filling his up. He pulls out and let's go of tommy.

"ah ah ah..." Tommy huffs out.

billzo lays next to Tommy.

"I'm gonna miss you." billzo says pulling Tommy close into a cuddle.

"I'm gonna kiss you too bill." Tommy says wrapping his arms around his neck.

"But your an ass for leaving marks on my neck. " tommys says.

billzo laughs in response.