☾new years☾

Tommy had just ended his last stream of 2023, at the end he was rudely interrupted by Bill. Tommy didn't really know why Bill was at his house, but Bill did. Tommys parents were out for New Years, probably doing some romantic things for the new year, so at home it was just the two boys.

"So why did you have to crash my stream? Man it was getting fun to!" Tommy says trying to act somewhat angry,but he isn't, they both know that."Plus, why are you even in my house Bill? Aren't you supposed to be like with family or something?!" The older male says confused obviously.

"Well speak for yourself idiot, you parents aren't even home! And plus, I just wanted someone to hang out with, and I knew you would be up for it" Billzo says, obviously knowing there is more to it, but he obviously can't say it now, it's too early for it.

"Well then Bill, since your here wanna like watch a movie or something? I can go make popcorn so we have something to do until new years, its only like 10 pm. So we have like 2 hours to spare together!" Tommy offers pretty excitedly, 

he didn't wanna admit it but he did find Bill attractive. Tommy has never really talked about his sexuality because he's always shown himself as a woman loving guy, but the more he thinks about it. He really does love guys.Billzo couldn't pass off the request, he did wanna get closer to Tommy, that was his goal for tonight. He wanted to confess everything to Tommy, he has liked the boy since they first met. Because just like Tommy, Bill did fancy Tommy a lot.They both went to sit on the couch to watch a movie, which the movie ended up being "365 days". Bill requested it, he thought it would be funny to watch, especially with his goal in mind.

"365 Days? Isn't that movie like a romance movie? Cause like i'm okay with watching it and all, but I kinda wanted to watch an action movie cause I like those." Tommy mumbled to himself, he was a little bit upset about the fact that they aren't watching action, but he didn't really mind it.

"Yes it is a romantic movie, and it's really good I promise you Toms! Just trust me on this, you will like the movie. And if we have time we can also watch an action movie, just for you my baby boy." Bill said, mumbling the last part of his speech, 

but laughing it off to make it sound like a joke, he wasn't even sure if Tommy heard what he said at the end, but he was still going to play it off as a joke.Tommy didn't hear what Bill said at the end, but he did hear the nickname he was given. 

"Toms?! That's such a cute nickname oh my god." He thought to himself, he was probably getting red but you couldn't see because of the dark room they were in.

The intimate parts came on. Billzo knew that now he should start to get comfortable, he positioned himself so that he was like leaning on Tommy so his head was on Tommys shoulder, which Tommy definitely noticed. Tommy in response to this, rested his head on top of Bills head. Bill definitely noticed this reaction, and he kept it in mind.Bills eyes slowly started to flutter closed causing him to fall asleep right there, laying on Tommy. Which Tommy noticed and made it his goal not to move and wake Bill up until the movie was over, which it would end a few minutes before new years.The movie had ended by now, Tommy puts his hand on Bills and sorta squeezes his hand to wake him up, which did work.

"Why'd you have to wake me up Toms?" Billzo says, you could definitely hear how tired he was from his voice. "Also, what time is it? Did I miss New Years?" He asks another question right after the first.

"Well, I woke you up because the movie ended. And no you didn't miss New Years. It's- wait it's 11:50! Bill get up we gotta go outside to see the fireworks in ten minutes!" Tommy says pretty excitedly, which Bill can definitely see from Tommys actions. They both get up and head outside.

"Okay, you know what you have to do. I can tell he likes me, so I think it will work out." Bill thinks to himself, smiling at the thought. Only a few more seconds.

5
Bill took a short breath, preparing himself for this, it could ruin their friendship. Was he even ready?
4
No, he was ready. He had planned this for a few days. He knows it will work out in his favor, it'll all be okay.
3
Bill turns his head to Tommy. He's set on the idea and he knows it is going to happen, he's ready.
2
"Tommy?" Bill asks, Tommy immediately turning his head to face Bill instead of the sky looking out for the fireworks.
1
Bill takes a hold of Tommys face and goes in for the kiss. It happened oh my god. Bill couldn't believe it! But like, does Tommy also enjoy it?their lips part. Tommy looking ever so slightly shocked, but his face is also as red as a tomato. You could tell he liked it. Bill tried to say something but he was too slow, Tommy went back into the kiss and it didn't stop. You could tell by now, they both were into it. Their lips parted for the second time.

"Tommy, I think I love you, and I know this might be a weird time to say. But I really think it's worth it! Since it's New Years and all, I used the traditional kiss to help me express my feelings." Bill says slightly moving his head down to look at his feet. Before he felt the warmth of Tommys hand on his cheek, making him look up again.

"Bill, I love you to, and I want to say. This whole confession was clever! Like using new years and all that fun shit." Tommy replied, chuckling at the fact at how well Billzo pulled this off.Tommy pulled Billzo into a hug, they were in love and New Years, I mean who can blame that? It was perfect.

i forgot about new years

i thought it was still 2023 till i asked my preants for the date