❀School❀

tommy's line

freddie's line

"Pssst- Freddie." tommy whispered, throwing a paper ball at the other on his side, the teacher was working on her desk and today she didn't mind the students talking. "freddie, hey freddie!"

"Thomas, keep it down." Of course only if they talked quietly.

"Sorry." He said, glaring at freddie, who finally looked back with a cheeky grin on his face. "Look at what you've done."

"What do you mean? I did nothing."

"Yeah, yeah, I hear today is the day she is finally giving us our grades back." Both looked at the teacher's desk, the pile of papers obviously for their class. "I bet you have a lower score than mine."

"You know you're going to lose." The other rested his chin on his hand, chuckling lightly.

"No, i did fucking great this one." He whispered, grinning to himself as the teacher got up and started giving out the papers to each student. "You in?"

"Of course, if you lose you're wasting your lunch break cleaning."

"Bet."

As they were in the back of the class, the teacher gave a simple comment to each student and got to them, addressing Tommy first.

"Thomas, you did great, its your highest score. I hope you can keep that going up." The teacher smiled, handing him the sheet of paper. 'Fuck yeah! 71%, freddie is totally going to eat his words' he thought. "For you, perfect score and always, i knew paring you up with Thomas would help him."

"Thank you, Miss." freddie sweetly smiled, only to give Tommy an evil smile as the teacher walked back. "You did improve, but you can't beat me."

"Oh but I can and will."

"Shut up and get ready." The bell rang, most students talking to pack their things up.

"Class dismissed." The teacher said, leaving.

Tommy sighed, grabbing his jacket and looking at freddie with his miraculous puppy eyes.

"You can't use that on me today, don't even bother to wear that." He laughed, opening his bag and taking out a condom, whispering lowly at the blonde who had a miserable look on his face. "Let's go to the bathroom, slut."

Tommy blush spread ear to ear, bowing his head and looking up at freddie, who grinned and grabbed his hand. Both walked to the bathroom with stalls and freddie talked to some people on the way just to tease Tommy.Reaching the bathroom, he opened a stall and closed behind both of them. Tommy exhaled, falling to freddie's chest and pushing him to sit on the toilet. Sitting on his lap, closing their lips together so that freddie could explore his mouth.

"Sweet flavour, cherry maybe?"

"Moron, I always have cherry, now shut up and kiss me." He said with no actual anger, going back to making out. He felt the taller taste of every part of his mouth, not letting anywhere go unnoticed.

freddie's hands caressed from his hips to inside his shirt, touching every part of his back slowly and softly, causing the blonde to shiver.Tommy arched his back, parting the kiss while using freddie's shoulders as support. He moved his hips in a circular motion to get some kind of pleasure, feeling the bulge in his pants grow.Kissing again, more harshly, more passionate. Rubbing against each other, a blessed sight for both. Tommy scratches his shoulders, feeling everything too tight for his liking.While he was at it, fredddie decided to take a bite of the perfect buffet that was Tommy's collar bone. Smirking at Tommy's sounds, how he tried to keep quiet.

"Quick bitch, I don't- Ah!" freddie slapped his ass, opening both pants' zippers, immediately masturbating himself.

"Okay, I'll do it like you want me to, but don't say I didn't warn you." Tommy grinned, pushing down his underwear and taking out his buttplug with a low groan.

Looking back at freddie, already with a condom and lube on his cock, bringing Tommy close and slowly pushing him down. Tommy moaned as quietly as he could, kissing him with his eyes closed. When the taller bottomed out, both took a while to breath, quickly getting to move. Unfortunately for them, the door opened, Tommy put his hand on his mouth and freddie made sure to look at him. Face messy red, hair messy, shirt messy, he was gorgeously messy.The blond tried and moved his hips slowly, moaning in his hand, freddie understood and started moving slowly. The unknown person was still there, opening the stall, closing the stall, minutes passed, opening the stall, washing hands and finally leaving.

"You are unbelievable."

"You love it."

Both gasped and breathed heavily, starting to accelerate the pace and moaning. Tommy could feel his insides twitching, so full, so good. The pleasure was surely too much, making Tommy roll his eyes back his head. freddie moaned, finally cunning inside the condom. Jerking Tommy off a while after and letting him go off his lap. The blond put his buttplug back in its place, moaning at the feeling, pushing his pants back up. Leaving the stall and looking in the mirror.

"You didn't have to give me hickeys." He said, trying to hide them in his button up shirt. The other just laughed, splashing his face with water.

Both dressed up, trying to look less... fucked. Kissing one last time before walking to the exit.

"If you get a higher score than me next time, you can do whatever you want for a week." freddie smirked, opening the door.

"Bet, be ready to suffer bill." Both laughed, walking to the canteen.