~ʋιɳɠт-ʂєρт~

I want you to know that you were the last dream of my soul.

______________

Raekii flinched hard when that sight struck her again. She touched her cheeks just to feel warm liquid flowing like a river.

She dug her face between her knees and cried her heart out. She neither had any idea about the time nor about her surroundings.

One would surely be at the verge of tears hearing her sobs and Wailful muffled screams. After his death, it was often for her to remember him, their memories. Two years have passed after that incident still she didn't seem to miss him any less.

........She gave him another chance right? Then why did he do it? Why did he eliminate himself?.......

He said he'll prove himself, was that in his mind? Committing suicide?

Did he actually regret it so much that he killed himself, not being able to bear the guilt?

He performed the terrible act cause he wanted her to be happy....and his brain informed him that he was the reason of her grief........

.....but, even after all of the ups and downs, Raekii loved him, and only him. Stupid he didn't realise that her happiness lay on him, and would disappear with him......

Raekii clenched the piece of paper she held in her fist....it was written.....

'..Vanya, V..'

A last letter from him....he chose to give the name of their daughter...along with a nickname.

'V'

Raekii's lips wobbled gazing at the paper. He didn't even hold his daughter properly. What did he get? Everything would have been fine within two years, and they could lead a happy married life. Then what was the benefit of killing himself?

No sooner a voice was heard which cut off the woman's emotional breakdown.

"Mum."

A two years old toddler called out while rubbing her sleepy eyes with her small fist.

Raekii glanced at the adorable child and hurriedly wiped her tears away not letting the innocent soul witness them.

"Wha are doin'?" She questioned her mother with her small and cute voice.

The woman shook her head saying, "I'm talking with papa." She smiled a little.

The little child's eyes sparkled at the mention of her father. She went to her mum and hugged her neck with great endearment.

Raekii held one of her tiny hands and closed her eyes feeling them. She was her everything, the reason for her to live.

"Why did you wake up, V?" She asked, using the nickname he gave his daughter.

"Watta!!" The child mentioned cutely exclaimed.

"Okay..." Raekii got up and held her daughter's one arm and walked to the bedside table. The cute little toddler followed her walking with small steps.

After Raekii had made her drink the water, the latter quickly enquired...

"Father, where ish he?" Raekii was far astonished hearing her use the word 'father'.