~¢ιηϙ~

Loving him was a sin; of that I was fully aware. But a sinner I was.

____________

"Don't worry. I'll give you time to think." He smirked.

The possession was far away and Raekii felt herself again.

She quickly pushed him saying,"The rain has stopped,you may leave now."

He backed off still smirking.

"Oh of course, I'd leave; this time alone, next time with you."

He pushed her aside and left leaving her in a bewildered state. A few moments later Raekii went to her room while shaking her head to urge whatever happened then.

____________

"Please come again."

Raekii bowed to the last customer before checking the time.

"Oh..."

Her wrist watch showed 9:45 p.m. Means she has to wait more fifteen minutes to leave from this place.

Being tired she put her face on her palm which was risen up with her elbow resting on the desk in front of her.

Letting out a big sigh she stared at the wall clock, hoping no customer would come right now. But alas!

The sounds of his boot caught the attention of the cashier resting on her desk. She quickly bowed to greet that person but after standing properly she was met with his ethereal features.

It was him again~

He began to go through the mall after stealing a glance from her. While the other's mind was screaming one thing.

....did he stalk her? Or else how does he know where does she work?.....

That was all going on her mind. She shook her head shooing all her weird thoughts. Thinking all of it as a coincidence,she took a look at the wall clock hanging on the wall in front of her.

"9:50...ten more minutes......" She mumbled under her breath before cracking her neck and fingers and standing there quietly.

No sooner had she done all of it than he appeared with a basket in his hand.

Raekii took out the clothes from that container and picked up one just to see a fancy female frock with a belt of rope.

Her heart felt a pang eyeing the female clothing.

She peeped at his face and met with a dark gaze, very dark.....maybe.....

~Darker than the dark itself ~

As if he was a king, who dominated everyone whoever came between his gaze.

The other quickly scanned it and picked another one.

A raincoat...