~ʂєρт~

He saw the darkness in my beauty. I saw the beauty in his darkness.

______________

Waking up slowly Raekii didn't want to open her eyelids. They were heavy and the substance beneath her was comfortable which made her want to sleep more.

No sooner she felt something warm and strong holding her waist area pulling her towards something more warm, she could feel the soothing warmth.

She rolled in the bed before opening her eyes.

She was met with his godlike ardor. He stared at her eyes,with his famous intense gaze.

Her irises moved downwards and she found him shirtless.

Her eyes stuck at the sight. Honey skin tone,well-built body,hard chest with pinkish-brown nipples,his perfect abs,those biceps- Raekii mentally slapped herself for ogling at his body.

"Like your view?" He teasingly chuckled.

Raekii ignored his taunt and lay facing the celling.

"Had a good sleep?" He asked while caressing her head.

After signing the agreement he offered her a nap. She didn't know when he lay beside her, she slept while thinking.

He got a frown hearing nothing but silence.

"Rae-?"

"The first day we talked, second day we kissed,and in the 4th day I'm here going to have a PHYSICAL relationship with you. It has been not even a week that we met." She sadly smiled with a sigh.

"Kill all of your weird thoughts."

Raekii looked at his face just to meet with his cold expression. He was smiling a minute ago.

~His shades changed frequently~

He got up after a good minute of having eye contact.

"Get ready, tonight I won't let you sleep." That was his last words before dispersing from her sight.

_____________

Raekii didn't know what the time was, but she was sure he had left the room for about more than an hour ago.

She spent the whole time while thinking, if all she was doing was right or not. She felt like quitting several times, nevertheless, she decided to go with the flow.

He appeared after more fifteen minutes or so.

"Where were you?" She asked eyeing his movements, while sitting on the bed slowly.

He didn't answer. She noticed a bowl and a bottle of chocolate syrup in his hands. He kept them on the desk far from the bed so that she wouldn't be able to find out what's inside the steel bowl.

"What time is it?" She asked again.

"9:17 p.m." He let out before leaving the bedroom again.

She was indeed bewildered by his behaviour.

After a minute or so he came back holding a plate filled with food in his hand with a glass of water in the another.

He let go of the glass when the substance touched the bedside table.

"You cooked it?" Raekii inquired, seeing him mixing the rice with the kimchi stew, which he hummed in reply. The visible vapour made her understand that it was hot.