~ʋιɳɠт-єт-υɳ~

Love isn’t soft, like those poets say. Love has teeth which bite and the wounds never close.

_____________

Raekii was lying on the bed; eyes continuously streaming.

She needed time to digest all the things that happened hours ago.

The angel and demon fought inside her, contemplating on what to consider.

'Does he love her truly? Or is it a mere obsession?'

Her mind and body felt numb.

The door creaked open, revealing a human being who came inside the room.

Raekii looked at that direction, tears flowing more and more.

He took a glimpse of her and sat on the bed with the plate filled with food in his hands.

"Get up."

Raekii silently obeyed him and sat on the bed protecting her tummy.

He scooted closer and began to mix the rice with the vegetable.

"Ahh..." He motioned her.

Tears gathered again in those hazel eyes. He still cared for her....just like their first day together.

She snatched the plate from his hand and kept it on the bed along with the spoon which was meant to go inside her mouth.

Raekii sniffed.

And then, surprising him.....she hugged him as tight as she could.

"Tae-aehy-ungahh!!!" She called out, bursting into tears.

He smiled. "Shh!! It's all ok, alright. Calm down." He cooed in her ear in a soothing manner hugging her back and closing his eyes feeling her warmth.

"I-I'm so-orry!!I wasn't-" She sobbed hard. "Wasn't in my right mind."

"Shh!!! Don't cry. It's okay." He patted her head.

"I-I love you. I lo-ove you very m-much." Her voice cracked due to her continuous weeps.

"I love you too." He pressed his physique more on hers with his eyes closed feeling peace.

______________

A few weeks passed after that. Things were going pretty smooth until one day......

Raekii and Taehyung were outside for her check-up. Till then her belly swelled slightly. As if she grew fat.

While coming back, his car stopped by the lake. It was a kind of breezy day so Raekii felt like spending some time in the fresh air...with him.

At that moment Raekii heard a call from the side of her.

"Hello." It was Ms. Linn, their neighbour.

"Uh..hi."

Raekii never liked her, she always taunted her, well, she didn't know if the others were also victims of her sarcasm....but she would always avoid her as much as possible whilst the other never failed to grow the hatred for herself inside her.

"I see you've gained some weight." She said, gazing at her tummy.

Raekii protected her baby bump and turned to the other side. "It's nothing like that." She didn't like that gaze actually.