~ɳєυƒ~

Our love was a beautifully twisted maze, where darkness intertwined with passion.

____________

The breakfast was quite awkward after they had such a heated session. No one dared to talk, Raekii even avoided to look at him.

Despite of this, Raekii had to appreciate his cooking skills. The previous night his Korean recipe and that day when he made toasted bread and milk tea Raekii was amazed just by one bite.

After finishing the breakfast, Raekii limped to the sink, keeping the plate there.

_____________

In the afternoon, Raekii was sitting in the balcony reading books. The weather was turning warmer indicating the upcoming summer.

They talked while having lunch. Taehyung let her rest completely being a gentleman. Raekii somehow felt relieved that he was not a guy who would only remember her at night.

He forbade her to go to the college for one day. She wasn't even in the state to though. He even told her to move in with him. She denied at first, but him being stubborn...made her agree.

It was fixed that they would move her luggage a week later.

He showed up all of a sudden with two mugs in his hands.

"Here." He handed her one.

"What's this?" She asked him.

"Banana milkshake."

She smiled at him and took a sip, then continued reading the novel. Whereas he leaned on the balcony door while sipping his.

"What are you reading though?" He tried to peek through the title.

"Ohh.. it's Sherlock Holmes."

"So you're into detective stories?"

"Yeah...kind of." She let out sighing.

He didn't reply. When she looked at his face she found him smirking secretly. She was about to ask him but the ring of her phone didn't let her to.

She checked the caller ID. And it was none other than her best friend, Luna.

"Babyy, you're doing fine? Why didn't you show up today?" She had a concerned tone.

"Oh..Luna, I- uhh...have pain in my legs." Raekii told the truth,while the other got tensed hearing her.

"What caused your legs to pain, heart?" She inquired.

"Umm...maybe bad sleeping habits."

The other side of the call got slightly relieved.

"Okay then,take care of yourself, don't forget to inform me how you are. And you don't gotta attend college because of me,be healed at first."

Raekii had a smile on her face by then.

"Alright bub,byee!!"

"Yeah,I love ya byee!!" She cut the call.

"Who was it?" His deep voice broke her bridge of thoughts.

Eyeing him she saw him raising an eyebrow as a question in which he looked damn sexy.

"Luna." She replied while looking at the book on her lap with her red cheeks.

It was again silence for some minutes before he spoke.

"You don't have to work in that mall from now on. I'll bear your expenses." He let out coldly.

"Wait- what?" Raekii took some time to comprehend what he had said.

"No, that's-" His glare made her stop in track.

"I don't like to repeat,so you better obey." He said looking outside.

Raekii blinked few times and nodded. It would be a lie if she said she wasn't scared of him.

He went inside then. The mazed girl also finished her drink and followed him.

_____________

Raekii was bored so she sat on the couch in the living room,and turned on the device hanged on the wall.

The big screen showed a lot of channels. Not knowing what to choose, she picked the news one.

As soon as the programme began to play, a shocking news showed up.

"Murder of an old couple! The couple were found dead in their house,this afternoon."

"According to their neighbours, the couple never had any fight with anyone. They were sequestered and minded their own business."

"So...the forensic report says,the murder was occurred in this dawn, nearly between 4.00 to 5.00 a.m. It has been suspecting that the murderer has some mental problems."

"Blood was splattered everywhere,and their dead bodies were in the living room. The lights were on when I found them." Said the person who first encountered their bodies.

Taehyung came and sat on her left side.

"What's wrong?" He frowned seeing her hurt face.

"A random psychopath killed the innocent old couple. I'm feeling bad for them." She said and looked down.

His expression also lowered a bit listening to her statement.

"It's okay, everything will be alright." He side hugged her but soon his hand landed somewhere else from her shoulder.

Raekii gasped lowly feeling his hand on her thigh. She eyed his hand which was moving up and down and rubbing her left thigh.

Even though she had baggy trousers on, she felt her body hair stand straight at his touch.

"Why don't we watch some Netflix?" He asked changing the mood.

"No,I don't feel like so." She snuggled to him hugging his right arm. The small pout formed on her lips made him chuckle.

"Are you sleepy?" He hugged her back.

She hummed with a sigh.

"Okay then." He got up carrying her whilst the girl hugged him like a koala,her legs wrapped around his torso...hands hugging his neck; head buried down in his chest.

They reached his bedroom and he lay beside her after settling her down on the bed.

He covered themselves with the thin sheet before hugging her and drifting to another world.

____________