~Ϙυαтяҽ~

They say love is created by warmth and light, when ours was full of shivering darkness.

______________

"Mum??!! Uhh...where am I?" Said the young lady who was trying to sit on the hospital bed she was lying on.

The white coated man passed her while talking with a nurse, making the patient realise that she was in a hospital.

"The fvck-" She cursed under her breath feeling the cotton wrap on her forehead.

She looked beside her just to see her parents lying down unconsious on the beds next to hers.

Panic seeped through her veins when the most negative thought struck her.

She rushed to her mom's bed which was nearer not caring about the blood oozing from her opened saline channel.

She glanced at the heart rate monitor just to see the very low heartbeat of her own mother making her realise that she was in a critical condition.

The very next moment she saw her mother having problems to breathe. She could hear her loud gasps through her mask.

"Doctor!! DOCTOR!!" She shouted and soon the previous doctor was there with the previous nurse. They checked the patient and tried to calm her down.

Well...the patient did calm down...but at the same time a straight line was seen at the heart rate monitor screen.

"MUMMM.........!!!!"

"Mum!!!!!!!" Raekii woke up from her sleep just to realise that all of it was a mere nightmare about her terrible past.

Her body covered in sweat was panting heavily,her breathing was short as if her lungs couldn't take the air in properly.

She felt her eyes tired of crying yet they began to flow tears.

She hugged her knees and dug her face between them. Her whole substance was shaking badly due to the chill weather, but she didn't care about anything in the world.

She just needed them, her parents beside her~

After what felt like an eternity, Raekii's sleep was broken because of the alarm sound. Raekii took her mobile which showed 6 o'clock in the morning.

Her neck hurt from sleeping in an uncomfortable position. Yes, she slept while crying.

The fragile human dragged her body to the bathroom. She stood in front of the sink and splashed the warm water on her face multiple times. After that, she held the sides of the sink for balancing cause her head was spinning along with the severe headache.

The human let out a deep sigh and completed her morning diurnal. The warm shower helped her with the headache.

She forcefully got ready and went out for college wearing a common sweatshirt and slacks. She didn't bother to eat anything as her appetite was long lost.

The weather was gloomy and cloudy similar with the girl's mind who was walking on the street.

Entering the classroom she was met with a cheerful Luna beckoning Raekii to sit with her.