~σɳȥє~

Our love existed in the shadows, where secrets were shared and desires were fulfilled.

____________

"Raekii, I completed the room." Taehyung spoke while breathing heavily.

"Yeah..just a minute." Raekii said while taping the last box.

He plopped himself on the couch, feeling tired.

"So,now the kitchen and pictures are left." He said while roaming his eyes everywhere.

"Yeah..." Raekii sighed and took a seat beside the man.

"Let's complete it tomorrow, I'm hungry already." He pouted, while resting his hands on the headboard of couch.

"What do you wanna eat? Tonight I'll cook."

"You wanna know what I want to eat?" He whispered seductively, leaning towards her.

Raekii gulped seeing his gaze.

"Ye-yeah!" She still managed to let out.

"You." He whispered again, desire shining in his eyes.

He took her in his lap and she felt his boner, poking her ass-cheek.

She was facing him,with her legs on the both sides of him. He caressed her hair....looking at her deeply.

After the college they appeared in Raekii's apartment. They began to pack her things...and after completing more than half of it,he decided to have some fun as he suffered in the morning.

He rubbed her bottom lip with his thumb, and brushed his lips there,not kissing her.

He moved his black head and sniffed her neck....

"Intoxicating." He mumbled against the area between her shoulder and neck sending her shivers.

He placed a few kisses there. His one hand roamed on her breasts,in the search of a particular thing.

He pinched her nipple making her hiss. He then sucked her covered erect nipple and she whimpered.

"Do you know,how your look turned me on today?" He darkened his gaze.

He got up carrying her and lay her down on the couch, hovering over her.

He took of his shirt from her body and sniffed it deeply. Without wasting a moment he took of her bra and pants leaving her naked beneath him.

He eventually kissed her lips while his hand went to her core, rubbing it. He felt her wetness dripping.

After sucking her lips for a while,he got up and told her to sit.

Raekii obeyed him and sat on the couch. He kneeled infront of her, took her one hand and placed it on her own boob....

"Squeeze it." He ordered while her eyes enlarged.

She didn't listen to him at first but his glare obliged her to do so. She squeezed her own blossom feeling its softness.

He enjoyed the view and took of his t-shirt. Her eyes glistened in lust eyeing his ethereal sculptured body.

He spread her legs and took a good look of her wet cunt. His tongue stuck out and he flickered it on her clit, pleasing her.

He practically started eating her out making her moan his name. His dick throbbed hearing his name in her voice. He rubbed his fingers on her pussy giving her the additional pleasure; in the wish to hear his name again.

On the other hand Raekii kneaded her own breast...being horny as fuck.

The feeling of orgasm hit her and she clenched on air.

And there, without informing him, she cummed on his mouth.

He didn't mind at all and cleaned her up with his tongue.

"We'll do a new thing today." He addressed and got up getting rid of his pants.

Raekii knew he wasn't going to have sex with her. His caring conduct made her confirm about it. He knew that she was still suffering from the pain of their first sex. And his acts did nothing but made Raekii respect him more.

But that time she had to deal with her excitement.

"I- can I touch you?" She asked, confirming.

"Of course,why are you asking? You have the full rights on me. Just claim me." He spoke while walking closer.

She got up and pushed him on the couch, hovering above his naked body. She stared at him with so much desire.

She eventually kissed his lips, roughly. She took the dominance and rolled her tongue with his. She then tasted his mouth as if she was starving for years.

After sucking his lips for what it felt like eternity,she broke it with a 'pop' sound.

She moved her lips on his neck, throat and halted at his Adam's apple.

She stared at his thick,manly throat and began to suck his Adam's apple.

He moaned at the sudden pleasure while the girl felt the vibration in his throat.

She sucked it so hard that it reddened. She targetted his nipple next and stared at it for a long time.

She licked his nipple whilst her one hand roamed on his hard chest. Pleasurable moans were heard from him continuously.

She sucked the small lump of flesh and bit it harshly. Licking his chest, she again kissed him.

She was about to suck his straight cock but he held her.

"Today you'll give me a....handjob." He let out making her choke on air.

She reluctantly got up, sitting on the couch. Taehyung took her one hand and put it in his cock, wrapping it around his warm genital.

He let out a shaky breath at the feeling of her hand gripping him. She gradually moved her hands up and down pleasing and teasing him.

"Aggrhh... Don't fucking tease." He growled, holding her hand and making her move it faster.

She smirked and thought to dominate him. She removed his hand from there.

"You want me to do it faster,hm?" He seductively said,rubbing his tip.

He arched his back with his bottom lip within his upper front row of teeth at the pleasure she gave him.

"Beg me." She whispered in his ear, licking it afterwards.

He chuckled at her guts. He let her have the fun she wanted.

"Yes,Mommy, please...fasterrrr!!" He whined,while she smiled.

"Of course babyboy,your wish is granted." She did as he said, making him moan loudly at the sudden add of pleasure.

"Ohh....f-fu-uckk." His breath was uneven.

She traced the cleft with her thumb. She used her both hands to trigger his orgasm.

"Uhhngg.." He groaned when his dick twitched in her hands, warning about his climax.

"Ohh..babe- agh- aghhhhhhh!!!!!!!" He released all of his semen with a loud groan. His milk dripped from the opening to his base,wetting her hands.

"I loved it so much,Mommy."

______________