~Ϙυιɳȥҽ~

He was my dark fairy tale and I was his twisted fantasy. Together we made magic.

________________

Raekii sat on the bed doing nothing. Taehyung had to do some work so he was still downstairs. Raekii thought to wait for him.

Her phone buzzed indicating it was midnight. Her eyes moved towards the date.

......December 5th......

Soon her deep thoughts were broken by the ring. She picked up the call.

"Happy birthday Rae!!! I wish you long life and prosperityyyyy.....you're one year hotter today my soulmate..." The other side spoke up.

"Haha... thanks Luna. You already made my day."

"Yeah..yeah, don't forget to treat me." She said while laughing.

"Yeah sure,why not?" They both grinned ear to ear.

"What about your dear boyfriend? What did he gift you?"

"He didn't even wish me yet. He is there downstairs doing- I don't know what he's doing." Raekii said with a sigh.

"What?Seriously?" Raekii could sense the frown on her face.

"Yeahh..oh- bub,I guess he's here. I'll call you later ok?.....yeah bye."

She cut the call as she heard some footsteps. She stared at the door waiting for his appearance.

He entered the bedroom with a cake in his hands.

"Am I late?" He asked glancing at her and then putting the cake on the bed in front of her.

"Ahhhh....!" He sat on the bed beside her with a sigh and pressing his lips in a thin line afterwards.

"Here." He forwarded her a wooden knife.

Raekii was not in a condition to receive it though. Her eyes were already filled with tears and they threatened to fall anytime.

"Raekii, what's wrong? Did I do something??"

She quickly hugged the man tightly beside her.

"Thank you...thank you so much Tae." She cried on his chest wetting his shirt.

"Hey..shhh...don't cry..it's ok,hm?" He broke the hug and wiped her tears.

"How did you know that today is my birthday,?"

"I saw that on your college ID." He chuckled.

"Ohh..no,see? I'm such a fool." He slapped his forehead.

"Happy birthday Raekii. May you keep your smile for lifetime. I'll be always there for you." He hugged her.

"Thank you!!" She whisper-yelled wrapping her arms around him.

"Here,now cut the cake." He broke it and handed her the knife.

"Waitt!!" Raekii flinched at his sudden yell.

He took out a candle from his pocket and lit it up with a pocket lighter.

"Why do you have that?" She asked, pointing at the lighter.

"I just replaced this with matches. What? I do not smoke." He explained seeing her raising an eyebrow.

"Did I say anything about smoking? You mentioned it yourself. That means...."